For All Those Thinkin 2pac is Alive (Look)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is This Picture Real?

• Yes This Picture is Real

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No This Picture is Fucking Fake

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
@Sickness

The reason for the 50th time why his body is flat because all of his organs where removed. When you get an autopsy take out your organs and fill your body up with saw dust or some kind of foamy material then stich you back up. Pac is dead yall have to just let it go. And sometimes they do an autopsy the day after a killing just matters how busy the morgue is. If yall remember Pac was creamated so that makes the process quicker. You remember the same thing went down with Micheal Jordan's father. You should read more studies on a medical examiner.

Dec 2, 2002
pac didn't want to be creamated, why would they do that to his wishs. i dont see how people can be so certin of this situation when all they are is just a fan like the rest of us. they dont even have any hard core evidence of anything and still can be so certin.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I also read that book from Cathy Scott and I never believed any rumors that he faked his death and shit like that. I think he's dead and they still didn't catch his murderer.

Aug 17, 2002
-sIcKnEsS- said:
pac didn't want to be creamated, why would they do that to his wishs. i dont see how people can be so certin of this situation when all they are is just a fan like the rest of us. they dont even have any hard core evidence of anything and still can be so certin.
Dude do you know how many people would try to dig that shit up if they buried him.

Dec 2, 2002
i'm sure that his grave wouldn't be left un-protected knowing that he had alot of enimies. and i'm sure that they wouldn't just put his grave in some random cemetary, have you ever thought about that? or was you just thinking the basics

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
"Many people also believe that at the time of death only two basic choices exist: immediate cremation of the body or a complete funeral including viewing, followed by burial."

so anyways...

Q:why would 2pac be creamated right after he died?
A:so that they wouldnt have to show anybody his body at the funeral, and once again who the fuck gets creamated right after they died on a murder case???
Q:why in the black & white picture 2pac's forhead is a lot smaller then all the other pictures he's ever takin? did they crush his skull?
A:most likey a fake ass picture.
Q:why, when so close to the body 2pac's tattoos are so blurry?
A:i mean look at the booklete from "all eyez on me", some pictures a blury and not that close, and the fuckin tat's are still clear to read.

take time to think about what our looking at...get the facts and compare, dont just bullshit it just cause its a picture with a couple of sentences about it....and just because it looks all real...damn im a graphic artist and i can makemy high school teacher look like she got shot seven times and her arm cut off, and people belive me....haha...think about it!

Aug 7, 2002
this nigga juz had it dere to let cha'll think dat he really dead but hellnah dis shit is hella fake negro.....dats da same shit in da back of da MAKAVELI BOOKLET!!! u juz gotta find it like i said in mah otha reply it took me 2-3 hours to find it mah homeboiz were helpin me find dat shit too afta we saw da autopsy i knew it was fake why? cuz it looks like somebody don't no how to cut da fuckin body right

Aug 7, 2002
on mah moma lets wait till he come back on mah moma dat nigga aint dead no crosses nigga fuck dat shit.....of course he gon have it lookin like it'z real but it's not....okay heres what imma try n do imma get mah homeboi and bring da scanner down here and try and scan these makaveli hidden stuff and more imma try tho.....but dam i remember this fake pic way back in 97 dat shit is hella fake lmao im laughin ri now....yall can believe it if u want tho

Sep 4, 2002
Here's my contribution to the thread...

i got a simple question for ya'll:
Well I’m not gonna sit here and say I know for a fact Pac is dead. I wasn’t in Las Vegas when that shit went down and I wasn’t at the hospital or the funeral, and I certainly wasn’t at the gates of heavan when he arrived....but, I can draw some very valid conclusions, just like yourself...

What do you think Pac is doing if he’s not dead? Do u think someone has him confined in their own personal dungeon or something? Feeding him bread and water? Maybe I’m, being a smart-ass for that one, but what do ya’ll think he’s doing? Shit. Even if he was scared to die (which he wasn’t) and moved somewhere w/ a new identity to conceal himself from the world, everyone knows Pac. He would have to drastically change his
appearance and live a lonely-ass life. Do ya’ll really think a tru blu thug nigga is gonna go through all that? Hell naw! He was too bold a person for all that. Pac was always talkin bout “burryin him a G” so why would he be fake like that? He knew about the conspiracies and all the enimies he had. He was very conscious of that, as we can see in his expression through music. He talks about his death because he knew he was going to die early. Thats right, DIE early. He did talk hella shit, but thats because he didn’t give a fuck and spoke his mind against those trying to assassinate him both verbally and physically.... and thats why he had so many fools hatin on him, even to this day...

Can I ask ya’ll if any of you still think Elvis is alive? Cuz there are a million people who do, and could point out all the reasons why they believe that, not to mention a million specials outlining all the mysterious evidence surrounding his death. There’s hella
conspiracy in the real world, as well as the media...but we all gotta think for ourselves and draw our own conclusions. All the stuff pointed out in other posts doesn’t sway me a
bit. A lot of it makes sense too. You got too many examples bulleted that ya trying to explain that already make sense, if u stop trying to look so hard. Based on what I know about 2Pac, people and human nature, and even after hearing all the questionable data, I know Pac is gone....RIP.

I’m not trying to offend anyone or what they’re beliefs are....but based on the fact that 2Pac was hella real, not afraid to die, very extroverted, and voiced his strong beliefs out in the open, I conclude that he is dead. Anyone that bold is gonna get assasinated, just like Malcolm X or Dr. Martin Luther King.....don’t u think these people know they had enemies? Do you think they cared? Maybe...but when it came to the bigger picture, they
weren’t afraid to sacrifice their lives for what they believe in, and I see the same characteristics in Pac. Its the reason they put no restraints on what they say, because their words, in essence, is their legacy. Thats why Pac is such an icon today, and immortal, due to his expression and huge contribution he left to the hip hop community...he was so dedicated and in the studio damn near all his waking hours puttin it down...thats why he has new albums dropping even today....he knew his time was near
and that’s why he did that. If you had hella tracks unreleased and talking all that real shit, feelin death near, you’d be preachin and callin yourself a Don too. That shit makes too much sense to me! Pac is immortal to hip hop, just like Martin Luther King is to our American society....their views live on to shape how we think...Personally, I don’t think someone with so much to say, and teach us about this corrupt world could live a life of solitute...that wasn’t Pac....

Miss Tiza

Feb 8, 2003
@Carlos

Your not making since homie. Anyone could have wrote them Makaveli pages. Don't forget they always have an editor to type any credits. Pac is really dead because you know no one that has pacs status can never keep a secret like that. Remember it always gets exposed. Another thing thats how a autopsy is done they cut a y like pattern on the chest. I fucking seen one performed on my own grandpa. Ever since then I still dream about it once in a while to this vary day.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
THERE WAS NO AUTOPSY DONE ON TUPAC. HE WAS JUST CREMATED. NO NEED FOR AN AUTOSPY WHEN YOU ALREDY KNOW WHAT KILLED THE GUY. PHOTO IS FAKE

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^^u dont know wtf ur talkin bout......there was nothin done 2 him...it was hiz brother...plus since when do they cremate sumone 1 day after death...u guyz r bored...pac iz alive N well...i got a whole post on the east co co forum that sayz everything that sayz hez alive....search 4 it there...im out peace