For all of you who like ICP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
THey fell off i bought their recent cd and i thought it was the weakest shit they put out. I liked them because they are original and can sometimes rap really well. Dark louts was real good but it was also with twisted and ABK though i would have rather seen Marz from the first one but its all cool i think that they fell off hard core.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
siccfucc said:
damn...you are just asking to get dissed bring ICP shit here

Listen to Dark Lotus both the new and old. See its an open forum and a free country so i just want to see what people thought of the album is all. I thnk iam going to pick up jedi mind tricks is there any you recommend getting over the others. which is the one that has the Vinnie Paz verse in my sign.

Jun 24, 2004
Been Drinkin said:
@ Dayton Family, THis comming from someone who likes ILL BILL, his new cd was fucking lame. I should have gotten Necros instead.

Yeah? Did u actaully think ill bills was gonna be better than necros? NECRO IS GOD. But ya anyways ill bills was decent a hell of lot better than sabac's. But below hydes and necros cd.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Was hydes good? I thought bills would be good because i heard him on a necro song talking about cooking doody cassarole and i thought it was put together well. IS the non phixion albums good. YEah i think iam going to get necros next time iam out. I bought bill at best buy i was like well we will see so i dont know i was pissed. Do you lidten to Natas?

Jun 24, 2004
If your gonna buy anything this year buy Prefix for death. Its the greatest thing ever. And "circle of tyrants" (mr hyde, goretex, necro, ill bill) is gonna shred your skull soon. BE on the look out for that shit as well. And Hydes cd was on par with necros. Necro prolly had the best tracks but Hydes cd was filled with gem after gem.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,hydes is well worth getting,i would put it up there with necros all well,he has some sick shit on that album....and the jedi mind that is in your sig is off "violent by design" dope album....all jedi's shit is,cant go wrong with any of their albums in my opinion,sure some are better than others,but they are all solid

and i was trying to diss you for brining ICP up,i was trying to warn you that you might catch some shit for it

Mar 11, 2004
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt whats up jugalo fucksticks jugalo this jugalo that jugalo my ass and its like that, imma bounce my jugalo's on your chin and shoot jugalo juice in your eye balls and then throw mexican nuggetts at you!

Jun 24, 2004
BaneTheTerrible said:
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt whats up jugalo fucksticks jugalo this jugalo that jugalo my ass and its like that, imma bounce my jugalo's on your chin and shoot jugalo juice in your eye balls and then throw mexican nuggetts at you!

Mar 11, 2004
JugGalo's Man! we eat mexican nuggets and fight each other and then listen to some ICP and rap about how big our jugGalo's are and then we circle jerk. Ask Daytonfamily, i know hes reppin his big hairy jugGalo's to the fullest. do you like mexican nuggets?

Jun 24, 2004
BaneTheTerrible said:
JugGalo's Man! we eat mexican nuggets and fight each other and then listen to some ICP and rap about how big our jugGalo's are and then we circle jerk. Ask Daytonfamily, i know hes reppin his big hairy jugGalo's to the fullest. do you like mexican nuggets?

Ur a child