FOOTBALL FANTASY LEAGUE SPOTS OPEN!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
WHAT UP YALL I AINT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY, JUST HANDLIN BUSINESS AND FINISHIN THIS UPCOMING ALBUM "ROYALTY"! ANYWAY IF SOME OF YALL WHO MISSED JOININ THE SICCNESS FOOTBALL LEAGUE (I GOT THE LAST SPOT HAHA) I NEED SOME PEOPLE TO JOIN MY LEAGUE ON YAHOO AS WELL. THERE IS LIKE 6-7 SPOTS LEFT. EVEN IF U ARE IN THE SICCNESS LEAGUE U CAN STILL JOIN MY LEAGUE. HERE IS THE INFO!!!

LEAGUE ID# 344313
PASSWORD: game

The draft is next saturday at 11am!! come fuck witcha boy!! first come first serve!! GOTEM!!!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i joined that shit,
who won the siccness league last year? i think it could have been me, i dont remmember...

out
SiKHMaDe

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo Youngnutt what league yall playin for scrill in?? I am in the siccness league already that shadow started. Let me know. Also we still have like 5 spots for this draft so make sure yall sign up. The info is at the top of this thread! The draft is this comin saturday!! Holla!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
yea Czar, i started a league for money, we got about 8 people so far who have paid or said the money is in the mail. so come fuck with it. $10 to get in.

put down your e-mail, and ill send ya a e-mail with the info about it.

shgdow

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Come on yall we only need 1 more person!!! The draft is this saturday!!! The info is above!! 1 lucky spot left!!! Hurry up and snatch it up!!! GOT EM!!

Yo shadow email me: [email protected]