Fontana Universal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2006
what do you guys think about them. i know jackas new solo is going through them. i saw the flyer for messys new muzik for the taliban and it said its going through them too. do you think bays cats should go with them. i havnt heard much about them. im hearing kock is bullshit and really fucked rich up bad. what do you think about fontana universal, do you think they'll do their job well as far as putting these artists out right

May 19, 2006
Someone was saying how Smc is comin up and gonna be big in 07, I think they got Quinn also and Balance, Im missing a few but its late im thizzin

Apr 24, 2006
har718 said:
Someone was saying how Smc is comin up and gonna be big in 07, I think they got Quinn also and Balance, Im missing a few but its late im thizzin
nastyfresh21 said:
that's why so many people laugh at Koch...they been doin this kind of shit since our grandparents were our age...be on the lookout for the #1 Hip Hop Indy label to blow up in 2007 according to Billboard Magazine, SMC!!! Located in the city and is doin big things right now! Pushed a bunch of the bays best selling albums for a little bit now...B-Legit "Block Movement", San Quinn "The Rock", Guce and Mess "Bullys Wit Fullys 3", and also Balance "Young and Restless", Ya Boy "Rookie of the Year", and DJ E Rock and Whoo Kid's "Bay Bidness 3"...also have Scarface and Pastor Troy puttin out albums...support the 1 local label makin real moves!
heres what i said....also new music from Quinn, Mess, that Mess Keak and PSD, new 4Tay, and so much more this year...