Folks In Da 209 Area Need To Shop At The Mixstation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Big Robb said:
yea heard T one was selling dude bootlegs so he must have all KVE's shit in stock......along side deliquents shit....and who ever else T one is pressing

thats crazy i hope its just a rumor you heard t-one know the game better then that i would hope

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
hmmmmm... they was sellin our shit and we didnt sell it to them... neither did Urbanlife ...

plus in the GI forum dude had all our new releases for sale without any type of consent.... (the topic is now gone... since we addressed it earlier)
which is bad business... how you supposed to be a "legit" respectable businessman with a respectable corporation and try to sell off extra units that are property of a client... I could see if we laced him wit a few... but he pressed overs and we're supposed to get um... in the 10% over or under... yet he was slangin our shit... that's what ya call bad business. All of it over petty cash too... that's pathetic. Shit never happened like that with established companies we dealt with such as Rainbo or Arrival Productions...