Foe Loco "scissor hands"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
Where can i get this shit , cuz i cant find it on the net or does anyone have some audio of this shit ???
it came out when the best albums dropped (sots,setripn,Xorcist)
somebody hook me up wit some info iight !

May 13, 2002
wtf how they gonna jack foe locs name like that ??

anyway what about the real foe locos first album ? wasnt it calld bomb sac or somethin

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
ummm..

2% SODA said:
oh no, not this topic again
hahadklsjdaoiyahsjhahaha

I think that I am going to start a new thread "So, whats yawz fav Lynch song?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first time I heard Foe was on Setripn Bloccstyle from the trac "40oz’s & Chronic Dice”, and I thought that he might be pretty raw. The album Scissor Hands was weak as fucc. & Yeah, when I had it ordered, I thought that it was gonna be another SOTS or Setripn or Psycho Active :dead: Not even close. It is the weakest album. I mean, even Tim Dog's Penicillin on Wax was at least humorous in parts.

There are no features or reasons to even listen to this album. The only reason to get it is if you are a die-hard collector of BMR albums.

Ps… Foe Loco’s album Bomb Sac is tight as fucc, and I have heard that Focus is even tighter!