flowin...if u feel it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2003
NExt to wit-ness my flows the sicc-ness users tryin to relate/
pakin sum heat to handle my buis-ness wut i dont got itake/
influenced by pac it was fate fo my style to rap wit teh quickness/
my lines are versityle for haters to hate cuz they cant make/
a proper line to drop comin stong but i won u just miss this/ god have room for another thug in those gates/a bloodwit sick spits/ till the day i was born i was sworn for nathen promised not a thang/but to gang bang still i strugglin to be the king/but im nex in line to sntach it out the ring/
came out swingin wit my strap in my right hand/wit my finga quick to be on the trigga u just unleashed the cap off a mad man/ tryin to understand me madly seekin for sum thugs to rap in my family/
who wuta told ya the next big thing was thos sicc ass street souljaz/we aint all talk muggin hear to show ya/ comin from teh back of the scenory wit sacs filled up piled as my greenory/bow down to shit been dropped hot buy a young cat a pac/stocked amred an ready wit my nine wayin so heavey/u atemped me to shott clips to the east/ send dem all to me an hear them rest in peace/ fuked wit teh wrong blood verbally castin u deceast/
i just released my bombs now u headof me/like my name was sudam u runnin after the don/of this rap game u mistaken me im just a con/lookin out for my self only trusten one/ curbin peeps who wanted sum rap action/this shit goin to be fatal from all those dome shots u be catchin/im rite here no need to scream nitemare wit a lite stare u dropp dead/ wit ya head in biggz lap if he mite care/ my first tactics are retaliation wit my auot matics pushin my game to an elavation/ u cant touch prepare fo my souljaz to bust u needa adjust to wut u facin........

May 26, 2003
. i only see a few peeps psotin flowz that they cna spit like kodoog all out sic wit it wc ..ect.. same faces .we needa get sumthin crackin on this shit.. an peep this shti i wrote on my free time

May 26, 2003
another one off my head.. switchin styles..

hoppin to conclusions from illusions protuden, every movement, step by step ive watched my life become ruined...been bruised an pushed over the limit by opponents so my hearts doin doughnuts, spinnen in circles...i gotta take control like i own it... plain an simple...this lifes full of waves an ripples... dents an dimples...im trampled like im in a herd of beasts...so i retreat ...life aint complete...the way i see it...ive met my defeat ..late night prayin..be the only way to keep... composur, lungs full of doser..just leave me alone...for reasons i thought ive told ya..before...lets settle this score...put my points on the board...the core of my spirits torn so i try to adorn..happiness of any form..from the day i was born ive been a mistake....every days a new reason to escape, by these drugs that i take...although eventually my soul will break for the moment im given yo hand for this weed maken my life expand week by week here to retreat wut i lost to squash the beef wit all cost.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I Got Keys to the Viper - My rhymes so sweet they get yo bitch ass hyper //
I aint a quicc typer my rhymes jus' come to me fast ... Lyricalisim hittin you like a buss leavin ya bitch-ass in a full body-cast //
Suck ma dick, nah faggot Ill pass ... Ta' fuccin kill all these fake ass killa's is my task 'n i follow-throught-wit-it //
Bein a gansta, hah you-must-be-new-to-it ... Man ya dont even know what it is? Ill give you a clue-to-it, YA KILL-BITCHES //
I guess its fo' REAL-BITCHES ... Peal-BITCHES like a banana //
Jus cuz you sport your bandana dont mean shit bro ... Cuz face it Gangsta isnt somethin ya know //
I've been a killa since a seed 'n now I grow till I cant No-More... 'n uhh.. I ran out.. N E wayz flow fo' y'all.

May 26, 2003
KO DOOG THAT WAS AIGHT FOR A FLOW.. UMM KINDA THOUGHT U WHERE BETTER ....REALLY DDINT FEEL ANYTHIN U WHERE SAYIN...i come harder in my sleep to be honest.. sum of your others shit twice as god as this..if u where goin to put shit on my thread make it good next time.. better then mine atleast so its qorht puttin up

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
LoL Man I feel ya on that one Iurknow what I was thinkin!! LoL.. But yea that was jus a flow right off ma ehad.. Here's a recent battle Im workin on dawgy dawg.. :

You wearin a Washington Jersey but im really the one puttin "Bullets" on yo chest //
You know Im a threat when you cant deepthroat no mo' cuz I slit yo fuccin neck //
My rhymes leavin yo pussy wet, they "highly explosive" like Gaso-line //
So poor to make yo' watch shine you coverin it in Vaso-Line, 'n your cars fo' rent //
Fuccin yo' Momma, Sister, 'n if you had a gurlfriend I'd fucc her to till my dick-goes-limp //
Couldnt be 'dope' if I slapped you wit a 'stick-of-hemp' //
Yo' pock-et emptie besides the lent, Cruise around in window's of tint, Got a gun but do you know how to cock-it? //
Ma slug shooter so big you swear it could fit uh' rock-et //
If you ever had a chance of winnin this battle B.A.U.R.S jus' robbed-it, My spit all truth 'n yours be all lies //
The only time you 'pumpin iron' is when you excersize //

Yea some lines be recycled like 1 is.. But its coo I think.. tell me all what you think!

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You're for sure gettin better cuzz.....but I change everything after the "stick-of-hemp" line cuz it REALLY resembles some Fabolous type of shit with that rocket mess. And I wasnt feelin the last 2 lines. But this shit was pretty good, just work on keepin a flow consistent all the way through, only follow a tight line with another tight line. Good shit.