flooded...what cha'll think.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
i just felt like gettin some shit offa my chest when i was faded so i wrote this..took bout 5-10 mins...

Im gettin flooded by this rain due to the homies that b dead n gone/ i just cant let it go, but chu already know imma keep it red n chrome/ fa sho-imma let em know as i pour da 40 on da curb, this isnt what u deserved reminisin as i smoke dis herb/ they tell me to live n learn and 2 live n let die, then they labled me insane b cause my brain told me to ride/ fuck the psyciatrizt staten that my mind is bent, i knew that since i was 9 or 10 when i kept blazin to how fuckin high i could get/ constantly on the hustle cause its a struggle to get by in the 6/ kill me when u find me guilty, shit i aint pleedin fer my innocense/ bleedin n sick with the flaming danger in the trunk, dumpin tha 12 guage pump releasin my anger on these punks/ funk n death n stressin got me thinkin sinkin in this game/ eternally exstinguishin the flame, so im seekin fer the drain/ b 4 i leave imma bring da pain and Blood is what i bang/ damn mayne im going unda flooded by this rain...

i know it aint the tightest but gimme some feedback... $$