Floating

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wtf I don't know if this was a dream, I just slept for an hour and was floating, I couldnt open my eyes and I grabbed onto the bed to try and stop, I had this years ago but not like this..

I'm gonna have a look around the net, if anyone knows anything on this, post here, cheers..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^I just started watching your youtube i love shit like that and now is a good time to watch it.

also when I was asleep I tried to use my phone but it wouldnt turn on to give me light, I think I was dreaming but it felt so real my body was so light I could feel air underneath me

Feb 17, 2006
Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious, but unable to move. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "after which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false"...?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
sleep paralysis is no fun at all....i used to get that shit all the time, your still dreaming but wit your eyes open, even 10 seconds feels like a hour....theres a thread about it..

Apr 26, 2002
Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious, but unable to move. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "after which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false"...?
i havent did it in a while but used to alot when id goto sleep on opiates
i guess it happends when ur relaxed

Jul 6, 2008
ive had shit where i was sober and my body was oscillating, like pulsating back and forth up and down my body, no foating sensation, jsut a pulsating oscilation. i had the covers over my head cuz it was fuckin cold. and i fell into a deep sleep, and my conciousness told myself that by the count of 3 i would pull the cover off my head, cuz i would end up suffocating, i knew i wasnt getting enough oxygen, i musta been sleeping like this for 1 hr straight, so i did the 3 count once, but i was too lazy to pull the covers over my head, it took me 3 times of the 3 count to finally wake my mind up and physically get the cover off me. fuckin will power has saved my ass millions of time. i start to think maybe its due to lack of oxygen that the brain ends up tricking you, and producing or releasing some kind of oxygen-lacking chemical maybe.

i've had that other feeling you was talking about shea, i was sober tho - my thumb toe would feel very big-huge, like those cartoons when someone hits they toe with a hammer and it gets red and huge, that is what it felt like. strange shit that the mind does, it was like alice n wonderland shit.

i dont know waht its called, but its been a while. im thinkin maybe eating before bedtime or diffrent kidns of foods or tv watching will give you these experieicnes, maybe

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ive had shit where i was sober and my body was oscillating, like pulsating back and forth up and down my body, no foating sensation, jsut a pulsating oscilation. i had the covers over my head cuz it was fuckin cold. and i fell into a deep sleep, and my conciousness told myself that by the count of 3 i would pull the cover off my head, cuz i would end up suffocating, i knew i wasnt getting enough oxygen, i musta been sleeping like this for 1 hr straight, so i did the 3 count once, but i was too lazy to pull the covers over my head, it took me 3 times of the 3 count to finally wake my mind up and physically get the cover off me. fuckin will power has saved my ass millions of time. i start to think maybe its due to lack of oxygen that the brain ends up tricking you, and producing or releasing some kind of oxygen-lacking chemical maybe.
I felt like I was suffocating too, that might be it and part of the reason, but I also felt like I was floating