FLIPTHREAD: Cat Savagely Beats Off Duty Pig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
Once a man is knocked out I think it's bitch shit to keep beating a defenseless person... Unless you got a serious funk with someone... Simple words should never be enough to go that far... Dude is lucky he didn't catch a murder case...

he did:

Man Charged With Attempted Murder For Nearly Beating Off-Duty Cop To Death: Gothamist

but I agree.. I mean, cant say that none of my encounters wit pigs made me feel like doin just that, but at the end of the day, the knockout alone woulda been sufficient enough.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Once a man is knocked out I think it's bitch shit to keep beating a defenseless person... Unless you got a serious funk with someone... Simple words should never be enough to go that far... Dude is lucky he didn't catch a murder case...
breh I agree with you 100% ...if a muh fucker is out & you continue on with his limp, lifeless body, that fool better have touched your family or done something severe.

if not, its a coward move.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

Homeboy has some serious mental problems and anger issues.

Feb 11, 2006
I bet the dude that did that if given the chance in court to have the dude stomp him out the same way rather than do the hella years he is gonna get would take the stomping without batting an eye lid..
The mans a fool
30 Split seconds of drunken showin off to a crowd head stompin gonna cost him years in jail .

Props: jake921660

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
How funny ,when cops are beaten up the charges are attemp. murder charges?? ..really ? but when they wipe the sidewalk with a civilian, no
charges ever stick. They say they were in fear for their life..yet they
are the ones with the guns..LOL ! ..not to be a dick or cold hearted but I hope porky pig stays cripple for all the bad he has done in his life as a crooked cop and looking the other way.(IT'S CALLED KARMA BiTCHES). He shoved the wrong person...bet u anything he was walking all up in that club like hes big bad shit,trying to impress ol girl,..thats what he fuckin gets !!!

Mar 21, 2009
that video would have been disturbing if i didn't already know from the title that it was a cop. that guy hitting him really didn't give a fuck lol. shoulda left a little sooner