FLesh-n-bone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
fucking crazy.. I JUST happened to download this album for the EXACT SAME REASON.. to hear that song. Literally, an hour ago I wanted to hear Bone in Me (no columbo) so I downloaded the album.. forgot how hard this shit bangs.

this link should still work. http://link-protector.com/387426/

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
That particular youtube is the REMIX(different beat)...its not the one on the album, but its harder than the album..

Jan 4, 2006
fucking crazy.. I JUST happened to download this album for the EXACT SAME REASON.. to hear that song. Literally, an hour ago I wanted to hear Bone in Me (no columbo) so I downloaded the album.. forgot how hard this shit bangs.

Thanks alot for that link i appreciate it. This is one of my favourite albums. Like you said this shit bangs hard, the baselines are the shit for subs, nice low frequency.

Jan 4, 2006
That particular youtube is the REMIX(different beat)...its not the one on the album, but its harder than the album..
Thanks for the reply, i was always wondering why they never put this track on the actual album since IMO it sounds way better than the original track. The music is darker and the beat suits Flesh-N-Bone's Flow better. Nowadays the production for bone thugs doesn't really match the way they flow IMO. When they rap over slower beats it compliments thier flow since there is a nice contrast between slower beats and fast flows, plus the production was more original. Hopefully if they ever get back togther they can make some good shit again.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
OIh yeah this song with BONE and FLESH.. is raw!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNYh4Zv8Pk

this is my song.. haahahha I be getting drunk and high.. and riding to this one...

i used to summon demons.. with the ouija board to this song back in the days as well...

bone got me into the occult back when I was young..

Play this song..on FREID DAY>>> get drunk!! mutha fucka!