Flashback.. Young Life -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Street Life

I heard some of this was shot around my way, but I can't recognize any of it. Looks like some of it was shot in EPA, where Young Life is supposed to be from originally. You got some EPA kats in there like I think it was Ad Kapone from Totally Insane I saw up in there.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I never even knew he had a video for this song. This version is cool but in my opinion the version with the other beat is 100xs doper. I'm not talking about that remix either. If I remember right that version in the video is the radio version, I'm talking about the album version but I can't find it on youtube.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
There's a few versions of that song & I can't remember for sure if this 1 was my favorite, but I like it more then 1 on Herm's comp.. I found this video not that long ago, after so many years of not seeing it. I think the last time I saw it was in '96. Another 1 I found like that was the Underground Rebellion-Knock On Me vid..