Flash your xbox?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
I recently talked to someone who say they modded their xbox 360 and now they can download and play burnt games. They sent me the .pdf file but damn it looks complicated. I think Im going to do it though.

Is there anything I should know? Can u still play Live? or whatever else. Thanks

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
props... looks like to much work for me...
Yeah my buddy said he had to buy some card for his computer.. it was only like $12.. Im thinkin to just send my xbox to him and flash it for me.. Then I can just burn games.. Its ridiculous spending $60 for a game.. damn

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
youll get away with it for a minute but they gonna figure out ur shit is modded and boot u from xbox live id rather pay money to play shit the right way .. how much fun is gears by yourself or only when others are at ur crib ? .. and u gonna have a collection of bootllegg ass blank cds with black marker writing on them i dunno .. shit is expensive as fuck but thats relevant real deal holyfield

and now u hookas n hos knoe how i feel

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
Well I dont play live much anyways.. Im not even gonna renew my shit.. Im flashing it.. Fuck the bullshit

Jan 23, 2006
I got most of those games brand new legit when they came out, I already went in too deep to start fucking with burnt shit only to have my xbox live taken away. That's why I'll only do it if I have 2.
but damn, $60 a pop? no lie i was doing that too for every new game until i got modded.

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
Well did u mod yours yourself HyfeeBoy?

I most likely have to buy this first tho huh?
http://tekgems.com/Products/et-32912-ccd-cx-vt6421a.htm

Im thinking about just having someone else flash it for me then Ill burn games.. I dont care much about Xbox Live anyways.. My internet connection lags like a bitch anyway since Im on satellite.. A little cloud goes by my house mid-game on call of duty and im lagged out and dead when i had a 10 kill streak.. its bullshit. And plus, If you have access to that many games, Why would u want Live?The only reason I had live is to get more play out of current games I got bored of, but If I had unlimited games, I would never get bored.. win-win situation

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
but damn, $60 a pop? no lie i was doing that too for every new game until i got modded.

its not like you have to buy every single game that comes out. how mnay good games come out a month? one? maybe 2? so 60-120 bucks a month isnt shit. all the shitty games i just get through gamefly