FLAG. .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
^^^lame aint even from a hood but he can't seem to get off a busters dick..sad.
first of all you dont know me or where the fuck im from i aint never spoken on that sunbject in this forum so unless your stalking me i dont really see how you could have that type of knowledge. second of all aint nobody on any "buster's dick", i just think youre one of the lamest most hypocritical bitches on this site so when i say FUCK YOU it aint to jump on no bandwagon, its to show my contempt for you you motherless split personality havin faggot.

Nov 16, 2006
lol@this fruitcake callin me a cholo sin varrio when i never claimed to be a cholo in the first place. go make up another screen name you internet banging leva.

Nov 16, 2006
^^^so am i safe in assuming that u have never belonged to a norteno affiliated gang before?
am i safe in assuming that youre a little netbanging piece of horseshit?never said i was in a gang so i dont see how that makes me a "cholo sin varrio". that dont mean that i havent bitchslapped and robbed a few of your kind before though.

Apr 9, 2007
lol at the scrap saying "cant answer post 4 post" yet on every thread he gets asked about the "ikillscraps" then never posts in that thread again

Nov 16, 2006
^^^so is it yes or no..u a nortay or not?
i think i already answered this question. i dont even throw the word "scrapa" around like i bang so your whole little "thug without a hood"diss is way outta left field and pretty weak. just cuz a latino from northern cali thinks your a little bitch ass faggot dont make them a norteno. you made a mistake in assuming that the only reason someone would not like you is because your a sureno. trust me the dislike for you reaches far beyond the gang world lol

Nov 1, 2005
haha really though i dont now why im aruing with a dude name SUR GIRLY MAN
i mean.u cant answer a simplke question..u a norteno or not?..are u just on their nuts?...u wanna ask me?..i let it be known looong ago..varrio Avenues-cypress..located in n.e.los angeles.if u ever wanna pay a visit.

Nov 16, 2006
i mean.u cant answer a simplke question..u a norteno or not?..are u just on their nuts?...u wanna ask me?..i let it be known looong ago..varrio Avenues-cypress..located in n.e.los angeles.if u ever wanna pay a visit.
JESUS CHRIST NOT ONLY ARE YOU A HOMO BUT YOU SEEM TO BE LACKING IN THE DEPARTMENT OF READING COMPREHENSION