First Song, with my buddy(all r & r)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
*interlude*

Infinite- Yo, you sure you wanna do this.

V-Tek- Shut the fuck up, let’s get the show on the road.

*a sound of a window getting broken into, then a gun blast*

CLICK BOOM

V-Tek aka Victor- What am i doing here, i’m scared, frightened, I might end up, fucked up, with shots in my rear, how could i decide to do this, let’s take a look back and reminisce, 2 months ago, i left home, trying to figure out what i didn’t know, still wanna hear the story, aight let’s go, on the street, i was named the best MC, i had personality, Originality, but haters hated me, tried to beat me, but i made them see, that no one can be, like the realest, making me look like the evilest, the antagonist, but there women trying to feel this, and thats when i met Laury, stupid bitch put me on the show Maury, telling the whole fucking story, trying to make me feel sorry, but all she did was cause shit that didn’t settle, drive-by’s, gang wars, tried to put the medal to the pedal, tried to leave the game, but once your in, you life ain’t never the same, the Fame, ended quickly, when my bro Ricky, made me realize, when u fuck up, you’ll get paralysed, penalized, then analyzed, in the autopsy room, or they’ll torture you, and shank you, until you can’t move, not dead, but not living, u think it’s make belief killing, if you respect the game, the game will do the same, you won’t get hurt, you won’t get maimed, i was lucky, that i had a crew, a bunch of Portuguese boyz, that did what i do, protected, never got detected, i got Infected ,by my emotions, created commotion, like a tidal wave in the ocean, i couldn’t take it no more, Ricky Died, so i wanted to get even, so me and my buddy Stephen, went creeping, in the house of the enemy, window, i crack em, pull out my loaded Magnum, got hold it steady, the war is gonna start, i got to be ready, to fill these mother fuckers with Lead B.

Chorus 1x

Gang wars, Drive bys, stabbings, the whole ordeal, no one gave a fuck or cared how i feel
all i wanted was this shit to disappear, thats all i said, friends, family, all started to end up dead
no one cared what i had to say, but FUCK YOU, i ain’t gonna fucking die this WAY,
or get fucking arrested , this all for women, shit they got us Infected.

Infinite Aka Stephen- I creeped up in through the same window, ready to shoot this man, and have the doctors wrap his head like an afganistan from the Taliban. Bin Laden ain't got shit on the anarchy we bout' to unleash, like to hungry dogs, we bout' to feast. The man's sleepin, off in Never Never Land, he'd never even see it comin, but fuck, we can't let this shit go, this man earned himself a snuffin, he was actin
all hard, but that was just the bluffin, now we gonna kill him, and off his love muffin. Yah, dude gotz his wife in the bed right next to him, and on our death list this bitch listed as the next of kin. Vic was so ready, holdin his Magnum so steady, his eyes lookin so deadly. His eyes were just consumed with rage, but what do you expect, his man Ricky was such a young age. I understood why we had
to do this, but i didn't really wanna shoot him, what if i get caught by the cops after shootin this man, end up servin a life sentance up at the state pen. It ain't worth all the comotion, but fuck how could i stop it, the wheels were already set in motion. I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't fuckin move, they were frozen stiff in fear, it was if they was fuckin glued. I wanted to say "Vic, bro
come on, let's get the fuck out of here". But my fuckin voice was gone, i just couldn't get the words out clear. So there i am doing everything to try to get my voice back, but then all of a sudden, unexpectedly, Vic pulls the trigger back. The shot rang out, the wife sat up, Vic pulled back and she got snuffed. I couldn't believe what the fuck just took place, and there was a look of shock on mine and Vic's face, like we couldn't believe he actually did it, so we splitted, took off like a fuckin lawn dart, into the forest, under the cover of dark. Neighbours called the cops, got the attention of the whole block.

Chorus 1x
V-Tek- I was wired, but shit now im getting tired, dem cops be chasing us, cus now we murderas,

Infinite- Whatchu mean us? You’re the one that caused this fuss, i ain’t wanna do it, but you had to go shoot ‘im, now we gotta go find us a place to lay low....

V-Tek- Fuck that, even though, there on our asses, ill steal a ride and then we’ll see who’s the fastest, now ur showing me who the pussy is. shit we should of made it silent, break threw the hinges, pick up the syringes, stab him in the throat and watch him as he cringes.

Infinite- You simply ain’t the fastest, you stupid bastard, so just look past it, put in the back of your mind, we committed the crime, now we gonna do the time, 25 years up in Ozwald, make sure you screwed your balls on,

V-Tek- Yo what the quan, what ya sayon, i’d rather die, then serve time in the prizan, shit, ill turn around, jump to the ground, cus these cops are bullet bound, they wanna battle, but i want more, ill take dis bitches to war,

Infinite- You wanna war? Then let’s do this, i didn’t wanna choose this, but now cops chasin us is real pissed, so lets resolve this, just desolve it, i could fix it, just hand me the revolver. I hide around the corner, waitin for that pig to come out, let six shots ring out,

BANG BANG BANG
-------------------------------------------------

Well i did my verse obviously and my buddy did his, i also made the chorus, and yah i know the ending is shit but hey, what can ya do.

please rate and reply.

peace out