First Dgree - "Bust One / Visions Of Death" (D.E.'s first record??)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2005
Whats up everyone this is my first time on the siccness. I was looking up some Fresno hip-hop and wanted to ask a question about the homie First Degree. A while ago I picked up this really old school hip-hop single by someone called First Dgree at a record store sounding like it was from 1991/92 on Under Ground Productions records.. It had two tracks on it, the first one "Bust One" was a nice g-funk type track. The second track "Visions of Death" is a dark "acid rap/horrorcore" type track reminiscent of early Esham, Bushwick Bill, and Bone Thugs material. I didnt think much of this until years later D.E. starting gaining clout now I thought I'd ask this question. I want to see if anyone knows about his early material or other tracks that were coming out of Fresno back then. Any info is helpful. peace

[here's a link to the record's info: http://www.discogs.com/release/317372 ]

Nov 23, 2003
No...

This Is Not An Authentic First Degree The D.E. Album.

It's Another Artist From Cali Who Calls Himself First Degree

Just For Future Refrence... First Degree The D.E. Wouldn't Put Out An Album Simply Called "Bust One". It Would Be Some Off The Wall Absract Name Like "Planet Zero" Look Me In My Face, Though!" "Damn That D.E." And So On...

May 29, 2005
Upload

Sounds good, the record is at home so I will post it up in two weeks from now when I get back so look out for that! peace