first degree KEEP GANGSTA SHIT OUT YOUR MOUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
YOU SQUARE......I NEVER DID LIKE THIS FLAMED ASS BOARD.......

D.E. WHEN I NEED A VERSE FROM YOU ..YOU JUS COME THREW NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS.....

NIGGA OR IMA SOCC YO ASS UP....AND I WISH YOU WOULD THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME
LIKE YOU DID ON MSANE......CUZZ IMA BOSS

ITS NUTHIN.....

NOW ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT SEE THIS.....LIM

Aug 5, 2002
Ay Lim--don't you got your 12:35 appointment in the Siccmade forum slurpin some Lynch dick--Must've skipped that appointment and went straight to the DE--you and M SANE takin' turns now............................outro

May 8, 2002
LIM said:
YOU SQUARE......I NEVER DID LIKE THIS FLAMED ASS BOARD.......
D.E. WHEN I NEED A VERSE FROM YOU ..YOU JUS COME THREW NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS.....
NIGGA OR IMA SOCC YO ASS UP....AND I WISH YOU WOULD THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME
LIKE YOU DID ON MSANE......CUZZ IMA BOSS
First off what you need to do you fuckin cyber fagg is take the dick out yo mouth before you speak cauze we cant understand what you sayin!! 2nd Dont be postin gay ass shit on this forum that no one give's a rats ass about and then expect a nigga to hook you up with a verse cause you tappin yo veins sayin one mo gin!! 3rd dont hate on a man cauze he be doin his hustle and bustle mechanizm you giv him spec!

"Sunz of Fahrenheit message from DE"

Originally posted by SplitPersons_00 "lol... lim youz a funny nicca! I think you need to get off his nutz nigga and tell yo bitch to come here!"

LOL!!!Naw Lim tell yo bitch to come over here!

THE01

Apr 25, 2002
LOL...

@ C-lim!!! This piece of shit is just mad, because he is a nobody. A "never will-be", a 2 bit hack job. You suck Lim. I bought your shitty ass cd, and I gave it about a weeks listen to try and let it grow on me. It never did. It sucks.... You suck. I took that shit back to the store. You may as well give up on this music thang; leave it to the ones with real talent, like First the DEG!..... It's funny how you're surprised that DE missed you with that verse. Why would DE be on your shit? You suck. That would be like putting a Lamborghini engine in a Geo. In a way, you're lucky DE didn't come through. You would'a been out classed on your own cd. It really don't matter though, as just your immediate family will probably be the only ones to buy your cd. Out of pity, not because it's tight. You're a LOSER. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
you guys know im a big DE fan, but quit speakin on shit!

this isnt your beef, its C-Lims and DE's.. but i'd like kno what you so mad about Lim. DE a cool mothafucka.. an he got hella talent.

May 8, 2002
-TiM C- said:
you guys know im a big DE fan, but quit speakin on shit!

this isnt your beef, its C-Lims and DE's.. but i'd like kno what you so mad about Lim. DE a cool mothafucka.. an he got hella talent.

Fuck That! That nigga Lim is a Bitch he needs to keep his mouth shut

May 6, 2002
Yo Lim, i like your work man, its good you got talent....but your going at shit the wrong way..your runnin around on the boards posting shit but this aint a game man, these are real artists that have accomplished shit, and your just makin enemies with them. First Degree is Sicc as fuck!! man, the reason why this post makes me so upset is because i think you two woulda sounded tight on a track, but now you fucked it up with him too i can see. if you got a prob with these people you should call him up man, cuz disrespecting them over the internet in public is no way to handle things, not sayin this to talk shit to you, but just tryna give a heads up cuz your dope on the mic and i wanna see you workin wit some of my fav artists as well, not bein enemies with all of em. i mean at this rate you can start on a new double disk cd with every song being a diss song on someone new...not good for biz man, play the business, put in your work, get your paper, and give us some shit we can bump thru our speakers, thats real.

D

DizGusT

C-LIM

WHO ARE YOU, U MIDGET SIZED CRAB CAKE?

FUCK WITH LYNCH, BUT DON'T COME ROUND FAHRENHEIT TALKIN THAT MONKEY SHIT.

U THINK TALKIN SHIT BOUT AN ARTIST THAT IS INFINITE TIMES BETTER THAN YOU ((The D.E.)) CAN HELP YOU SELL A FEW MORE ALBUMS?

WHEN FIRST DEGREE TAKES A SHIT, U DON'T EVEN COMPARE TO A PIECE OF CORN IN HIS SHIT, LET ALONE FIRST DEGREE HIMSELF.

I HEARD UR MUSIC, YEAH, IT SUCKS CHINESE DICKS, AND? DON'T TAKE UR FAILURE AGRESSION OUT ON ARTISTS THAT ARE BETTER THAN U. U AIN'T SHIT, U AIN'T NEVER GONE BE SHIT, SO SIT IN YOUR STUDIO APARTMENT, AND KEEP WRITIN YOUR WACK ASS SHIT, KEEP SUCKIN THEM DEAD HAIRY BALLS , AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BUDDY.