Firmware V2.53 (PS3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Cool

Some folks on the forums saying they got bricked or lost volume after the d/l
yeah i always see people on the playstation forum bitchin they prolly dont let it download str8 they prolly cancel it and restart it 20 times cause its goin slow i have never had a problem with any of the downloads i start downloadin em and go do some other shit and comeback to see if its finished

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
all i know is the update lets you have full screen flash in the browser

i have the update and havent had a problem at all... i dled right away...

Oct 19, 2008
we're improving the way the Flash Player works with the internet browser. In addition to being able to access more sites using Flash, you'll be able to enjoy:

* Full-screen mode playability
* Live movie (using RTMP format) playability

Now it's going to be even easier to enjoy web content on your PS3, in full-screen

nothin really, jus a web update

Jun 9, 2007
no problems with the update itself I don't think but I bought that Brain Challenge game from the PS store for $10 and the fucker had no sound... deleted it and redownloaded it and still no sound, so I'm pretty heated about that... that's the ONLY game that I'm havin a problem with sound in...

Jun 9, 2007
Still havin some issues with youtube vids not playin or just playin sound... also, they still haven't fixed the freezing issue in PAIN but I think that's PAIN itself not the system's fault in general.