Finna get married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Your situation is better than mine. 7 kids & 6 babies mamas.

I'm fat, ugly as ever, however I stay Gucci down to the socks.

...but I'm no dead beat & handle my biz. Amazing I seriously get no complaints from babies mamas on that end.

Do what you want and fuck the world as long as your happy.
Lol it sounds like your describing Shawn Kemp

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that was a summer thing.. I don't like females that can't drink with me at the bar..hence why I only fuck with 25+ women ...
you know they only have to be 21 to be at the bar tho right?

I been with all types of women man. To me, it really all comes down to a couple things though I'm sure most will disagree. I would prefer a woman that loves God with all her heart because I'm not perfect and if God is truly in her heart, she can forgive me for being stupid and imperfect. She also has to be down for me at all costs. With those 2 things alone, if she is in line with those 2 things, pretty much everything else falls into place. Obviously you'd want her to be able to cook, have a good job, love having sex etc... but those last 3 qualities are much easier to find than the first 2 I said.

May 16, 2002
Older women, younger women it's all the same. Loyalty has no age limits when it comes right down to it. An older woman could cheat on you & bounce a lot faster thinking she won't go through it again because of her past experience of being in a relationship. A young chick can get buckwild after awhile or she may be a grateful woman & stay loyal. Only time will tell.

In the end, regardless of age if she really loves you she'll stick it out through thick & thin and try to make it work.

Last edited: