fingazz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
sup y'all..man y'all need to check out the producer named fingazz......he tight as fuck...truly west coast sound....he's is the master on talkbox....peace

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
ninaonina said:
Yeah produced my R&B artist Krook's whole album, also Diamonique, Roscoe "I love Cali In The Summer Time" Homless Nation, Bad Azz, 40Glocc, Capone, Nite Owl, Kid Frost, Kurupt, Daz, Kokane, Snoop Dogg.

He a white cat with nothing but talent.

www.soullyric.com
that shit is dope!!! he twerked that Slave beat like a muthafucka... that shit is CLEAN with a capitol C..... where can I get the full track at?

Jan 2, 2003
He's one of my favorite producers,,, also check him out on Califa Thugz, Mr. Sancho, California Lifestyles, Mr. Shadow, and Latino Velvet

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
what the fuck? nb ridaz?... nigga please ...... thug passion by pac... every zapp record.... every bosko track.... I can't really think of ot off the top, but nb ridaz songs definitely don't pop to mind when i think of famous talk box songs.... and a talk box is a piece of equipment, also called a "barrel" with a tube connected to a keyboard, and talking onto the tube and thru the keyboard distorts your voice....

Jan 10, 2004
-LICWIT- said:
what the fuck? nb ridaz?... nigga please ...... thug passion by pac... every zapp record.... every bosko track.... I can't really think of ot off the top, but nb ridaz songs definitely don't pop to mind when i think of famous talk box songs.... and a talk box is a piece of equipment, also called a "barrel" with a tube connected to a keyboard, and talking onto the tube and thru the keyboard distorts your voice....

i said right now as in popular on the radio fool

DJ FINGAZ

Cali Untouchables / San Diego Slugger
Feb 9, 2005
DJ Mark 7 said:
Fingazz is raw as FUCK on the talkbox....Alot of people get em mixed up with DJ Fingaz tho...
dont get it fucked up, dude has some nice shit but im the OG FINGAZ, come on man..dude seen my shit and added another Z...hes to close to home and hes also white, people always confusing us, thats why i had to adopt the San Diego Slugger title, but im still tha BOSS DJ FINGAZ...AKA Fing Kong
Holla

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Fingazz has seniority

Regardless of the extra Z or not, Fingazz has major seniority and as long as I've been knowing him, he's alwayz been FINGAZZ and a hellafied producer, aint to many people on the West fuccin wit Fingazz. Fingazz will be an house hold name before the end of 2005, mark my word.