Finally.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Finally...........

I got in my car after work and put on the radio. q 106.1 was playing imma tell. I couldn't believe it. It's not a myth, tech n9ne was on the radio :confused: . I know imma catch hell for this post but FUCK IT, i have read posts in the past talking about seeing tech's videos on tv or hearing him on the radio. today I finally heard that shit for myself.

much props

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
i feel ya. i was the same way. and yesterday i caught the tail end of here comes tecca nina on the radio down here. but yeah they played the shit outta imma tell that's why everyone was lovin it at the concert down here last week.

Jan 9, 2004
106.1 plays Tech quite a bit. I wouldn't say I hear it every day, but I don't listen to the station all day either. I do hear him on there quite a bit though. I rarely hear him on 103.3 though. Anyone else hear him on that station much??

Dec 29, 2002
they dont even play him that much here in kc on 103
i hear skatterman n snug more then tech
they need to play one of grants songs on the radio like you aint me that shit would be phat