Finally Latinos in Hip Hop Music Magzine Online Peep!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
Yo Ricky Retardo,

Bro I am just onna get to the point. We dont support Spammers. If you came on here other than to Promote your shit it would be ok. But you come for one reason to promote a nagizine that I must say needs it very much, Cause we have no Idea on who you are.

This is a Mexican out of Sacramento, Who wont click your links Cause Spam is Spam. Come lounge with us, Chat Drop lines other than "Peep out The Mag" or "Check It Out".

Nov 8, 2002
Yo dont come at me about what i'm doing for My peeps. Lil bitch your so narrow minded you think what? only Hispanics are our People. Bro the world is bigger than a Race. get over it and Quit being mad at Pete WQilson, he aint in Office anymore. Long gone is this Stay with your own race thing. You keep popping out the mouth with "Hispanic this, Latino That" but your making us look like sapps. Get out and buy some ad time.

Get at Vamps (If you dont know who that is its that cat who runs the site), He can get you Prices on Advertising.

What are you doing for your folks?
Shit i work toy drives do Coat runs serve Turkey dinners on Holidays for My Folks, White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese.

So besides heavily promote a Magizine online what do you do for your RAZA? And not just the ones who Rap!

Apr 25, 2002
I sure hope your magazine's grammer and usage of words is better than yours on this site and the shit on the PAGE you linked. cuz its really unprofessional and shitty.

"been out 6,500 copies free"
"The last 3500-10,000 printed copies w/ latino velvet in the cover"
"This is not our debut issue is our promotional issue"

You expect to sell magazines with shit like that? LMAO, no wonder no one has heard of ya'll

shadow

Jan 30, 2003
www.strictlystackin.com
Gizmo said:
Yo dont come at me about what i'm doing for My peeps. Lil bitch your so narrow minded you think what? only Hispanics are our People. Bro the world is bigger than a Race. get over it and Quit being mad at Pete WQilson, he aint in Office anymore. Long gone is this Stay with your own race thing. You keep popping out the mouth with "Hispanic this, Latino That" but your making us look like sapps. Get out and buy some ad time.

Get at Vamps (If you dont know who that is its that cat who runs the site), He can get you Prices on Advertising.

What are you doing for your folks?
Shit i work toy drives do Coat runs serve Turkey dinners on Holidays for My Folks, White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese.

So besides heavily promote a Magizine online what do you do for your RAZA? And not just the ones who Rap!
AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!