Finally In Stores August 6th, 2002 from Sick Wid It Records.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

(Ska Face) Al Kapone "Goin' All Out"

Talked to Al Kapone earlier today, and he assured me that there will be no more setbacks, no more delays and no more bullshit, official final release date for Al Kapone's album on Sick Wid It Records is AUGUST 6th, 2002.

Some of the features that I know of are: E-40, B-Legit, The Mossie, Eightball & MJG, and others.

Production by: Al Kapone, Mike Moseley and others.

Thought yall might like to know, I know a lot of folks in the Bay are fans of Al Kapone.

N

N-Sane

I see you got Vell Bakardy on your comp....you have any contact info for him? If you can shoot it to me that would be cool...if not thanks anyway.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
na I don't have contact info for Vell Bakardy sorry, Kazy D is my folks, and he hooked me up with T-MACN

not exactly sure who is distributing it, he called me when I was sleep so I didn't get to ask that many questions haha, but he said it's all real and official this time.

it is a trip Doxx, i just happened to ask just to see what he'd say this time and that's what he told me, caught me off guard haha.

not exactly sure who is doing all the production but I know that Mike Moseley did the song "Gorilla Milk" with E-40 and Eightball, and I know Al Kapone himself did some production on there, not sure who else. I have heard from people that know him and have heard that album though, that it's like half South Sounding, and half Bay Sounding