Finally got the Absolute Power Bonus songs on the DVD ripped to mp3...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
hey fellas, i got the bonus songs ripped for all yall. took me damn near the whole rest of the day for about 5 hours but i finally got em in WAV and mp3 format. shoot me an email about it but for now Im heading to the signing.

I will definitely be hooking Swick and Kansas ENT up with them along with a few others that I know arent bitches and that bought the CD and have been helpin promote Tech for a long while now.
later
CHRIS

[email protected]

Sep 23, 2002
Yea PM or email me. It was fucking hard and it took a lot of cussing and computer crashing to get it done so have patience. I dont even know if I could give you steps because im sure some of it was luck. Just IM me and we'll talk----I just dont want to give it out over the net, ya know-for the haters.

the bonus DVD is the only thing making the bootleggers buy the fucking cd

CHRIS

Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to check those songs out. I'm in school in the middle of nowhere and won't be able to get home and buy Tech until next weekend. Plus, I'd like to keep em on my comp. If you would hook me up I'd appreciate it. [email protected]

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Jay Deuce...Is there a Best Buy or Sam Goody or Wherehouse Music near Lexington? I'm sure there is some kind of music store near you.....Absolute Power is nationwide, it should be in virtually every store that sells rap cds.

Nick

Apr 25, 2002
I'm in Pikeville KY which is about 2 1/2 hours southeast from Lex. I don't know if there is any in Lex anyway. There isn't anything here except for a couple lil music stores with nothing but country and a Wal-Mart. I'd still like to have them tracks on my comp.

Aug 21, 2002
I dont believe him either. I am at work now, I will get that shit in a minute. When I get home, I will be taking my time to be able to let yall know the steps on how to do it. Hopefully, I'll get it...

How in the hell is he just posting this subject today, got the CD monday he say's, and now heading to the signing? I DUNNO!!!!!!