finally gonna have a classicc compilation, aint heard a good one n years...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Yea that shit gonna be tight, I hope it's drops tha day they advertised it. They said it's comin out November 18th

May 10, 2002
LOL AT IT ALREADY BEING A CLASSIC COMP. WHEN IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET AND NOONES HEARD IT, ITS PROBABLY GONNA BE ANOTHER DISSAPOINTMENT JUST LIKE THE NOW EAT SOUNDTRACK AND LYNCHS ALBUM.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Playa-- whut cha talkin bout Lynches new cd is weak. And Now eat was heated. Dame his lyrics have matured 100%. Siccmades goin ta be runnin thangs in 2004 watch

Feb 19, 2003
tyson said:
Playa-- whut cha talkin bout Lynches new cd is weak. And Now eat was heated. Dame his lyrics have matured 100%. Siccmades goin ta be runnin thangs in 2004 watch
Yup. I've said this a million times before, but it bears repeating: I remember that when LOADED came out in '97, there were folks who HATED that CD and said that it was a piece of shit. But now, six years after it came out, you have folks on the Siccness talking about how dope LOADED is--hell, some people I've spoken w/ like it BETTER than SEASON OF THE SICCNESS!!!

The key to Lynch is that he makes all of his CDs different. LYNCH BY INCH is meant to be different from LOADED, which was meant to be different from SOTS. To me, that's what a true artist does. I could have done w/out "Death Dance" and "Suicide Note" (both of which just seemed lyrically incomplete to me), but the rest of LBI is straight heat once you let it grow on you, and hopefully this comp will be the same way.

PEACE!

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
sav-man said:
But now, six years after it came out, you have folks on the Siccness talking about how dope LOADED is--hell, some people I've spoken w/ like it BETTER than SEASON OF THE SICCNESS!!!
•Yep...when It first came out, I wuzn't feelin it...But now it's tha tightest rap CD I own...
•And now, I feel tha same way about Lynch By Inch...So maybe when i start bumpin it again, it'll be sicc...
•I also felt tha same way about PLANET ZERO...I even took it back at first...

Aug 7, 2002
yeah, when i first heard loaded i didn't say it was sorry or nothin like that i was like ''hm it's a good album'' but then i started listenin to it more and more and started likin it better...but when i was hella high and shyt i bumped that shit in my car...damn it was ova...specially when that heataz came on p folks verse den da BEAT drops n starts rappin hella hard i was like ohh shit it's over...