FILTH*DEE the white norteno net thuggin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
NSM???? Holy fuck I havent heard that since high school, hahaha what they get pushed out tha north side and move to colorado springs? How they still NSM? north side of colorado springs?? hahaha dumbfucks.

DAMN....THIS RITE HERE SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CITY.YOU A FUK'N DONT KNOW AND IF YOU AINT UP ON THIS SHIT IN YOUR OWN CITY THEN YOU REALY HAVE NO BIZZ SPEAKIN ON ME.
THOSE CATS IS THA MAIN FACTOR ON THA NORTH SIDE OF DENVER....HIT FEDERAL BLVD THEY ALL UP AND DOWN THA BLOCK.....SHITS TAGGED EVERYWEAR FOOLS FLAMED UP ALL OVER THA NORTH....LOL WHERE YOU BEEN SICE HIGHSCHOOL MIJA?

AND THEY GOT A BRANCH NSM NORTENOS OUT HERE ON THA SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN.....AND DONT GIVE ME THAT SO THERE NORTH SIDE IN THA SOUTH SIDE? SMART ASS SHIT KUZ THOSE LIL NIGGAS WOULD MERK YOU REAL FAST OVER THAT WAY.....

LOL STRAIGHT SUCKA

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
dude i was all over federal heights and didnt see nothin but twaccs. except one time i was waitin 4 a ride out side the 7-11 on like 88 and fed with my rag on my head. some eses rolled up muggin. i mugged bacc. walked right past where i was sittin. came out and didnt look. waited till they was pullin out threw some shyt up and smashed off. by the time i jumped up 2 bang on em they was all tire smoke. STRAIGHT GANGSTA. them woods was runnin aroung fed fuccin people up mostly. i aint been there in a few years.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'ma hit Colorado Springz in August for a weddin so I'm down 2 have a beer and smoke one wit cha FILTH DEE.

I know mufuccaz iz hatin and I aint 2 coo wit all the 'niggaz' comin out yo mouf but otha than that I think u prolly bout what u talkin. I know some down azz white boyz and it aint completely unheard of 4 a white boy 2 bang. I'll be the 1st one 2 say itz rare...... but that dont make it impossible

ps- involvin cuzz daughter in this siccness beef aint the biz, thatz crossin the line and thatz a death sentence in my book 2 talk about a niggaz seedz, specially tellin a nigga hiz daughter iz gonna end up a prostitute

Aug 9, 2005
I'ma hit Colorado Springz in August for a weddin so I'm down 2 have a beer and smoke one wit cha FILTH DEE.

I know mufuccaz iz hatin and I aint 2 coo wit all the 'niggaz' comin out yo mouf but otha than that I think u prolly bout what u talkin. I know some down azz white boyz and it aint completely unheard of 4 a white boy 2 bang. I'll be the 1st one 2 say itz rare...... but that dont make it impossible

ps- involvin cuzz daughter in this siccness beef aint the biz, thatz crossin the line and thatz a death sentence in my book 2 talk about a niggaz seedz, specially tellin a nigga hiz daughter iz gonna end up a prostitute
Agree theres some white bangin Nuts out here but I have to admit the hairnet has me rollin like ....like...like It's so like..like so dial up and I'm like so Broad band lol

anyway no whiteboi should make it a habbit to have nigga comin out his mouth Not a good look you prolly a coo cat & thats why your hood excepts it and you... but make it a habbit and their will be situations that wont.

I havent read through this whole thread to see the disrespect of the children but anyone still bangin hard when they are a father is being more disrespectful to God's gift than any internet clowns will ever be.

as I dont know dog I reserve all judgement on the serious tip but if the hairnet cracks me up im runnin widdit cuz clown is how we do, it aint nothin personal as we aint never eye balled up I dont know dude.

people just like pushin others buttons?? cant call it im just a alchohalic...with photoshop...lol

Aug 17, 2007

THATS WAT IT IS FOLKS......YEH CUZZO HIT ME UP.

Aug 17, 2007
but anyone still bangin hard when they are a father is being more disrespectful to God's gift than any internet clowns will ever be.
WELL ITS LIKE THIS HOMIE....I WAS DOIN THIS SHIT BEFOR I HAD A CHILD AND WHEN YOU DESIDE TO GET DOWN ITS NOT WRITTEN ANYWEAR AND ITS NOT LIKE AN UNSPOKEN RULE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE KIDS YOU CAN STOP REPRESENTING.....I MIGHT HAVE MORE PROBLEMS IF I DID DROP OUT AND EVEN IF I WANTED TO,EVEN IF I DID IT DOSENT MEAN THAT IF IM AT WALMART WITH MY FAMILY AND COME ACROSS A ENEMY THAT HE GONNA CARE THAT I STOPPED BANGIN HOMIE....FOOLS DONT FORGET IF YOU DONE THINGS OUT THERE.SO YOU CAN STOP BUT THAT DOSENT MEAN THEY GONNA LET YOU SLIDE FOR WAT YOU DID OR WAT HAPPEND IN THA PAST.