fillyacup done gave 91,000 props

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fillyacup, what can be said about his propping that already hasn't been said countless times? Not much. He is a man on a mission, what that mission is, only he knows. But along the way I think the guy who will prop you for a worthy post (or pics of tiddies, pussu, or tacos) has overshadowed how funny he can be. Fill has that subtle drunk humor. That it's almost last call at the bar and your friend says something funny and everyone sits there drunk out of their mind for a couple minutes then everyone bursts into laughter type of humor. Sometimes I read his post three or four times (no sur or norte) before picking up on the humor. I never know if it's because I'm drunk, he is drunk, or we are both drunk. But Fillyacup should also be noted as one of the funnier members on the Sicc and not just for his propping as admirable as it is.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Fillyacup, what can be said about his propping that already hasn't been said countless times? Not much. He is a man on a mission, what that mission is, only he knows. But along the way I think the guy who will prop you for a worthy post (or pics of tiddies, pussu, or tacos) has overshadowed how funny he can be. Fill has that subtle drunk humor. That it's almost last call at the bar and your friend says something funny and everyone sits there drunk out of their mind for a couple minutes then everyone bursts into laughter type of humor. Sometimes I read his post three or four times (no sur or norte) before picking up on the humor. I never know if it's because I'm drunk, he is drunk, or we are both drunk. But Fillyacup should also be noted as one of the funnier members on the Sicc and not just for his propping as admirable as it is.
jesus christ you sounded like the roast master for fillyacup