File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
got $609.13 for the glucosamine settlement

spent $50 on:

1 gram leroy og
1 gram moonshine haze
1 gram qrazy train
1 gram f.i.
I just checked my email to see f I filed and t said I successfully submitted a claim back in 2014 and never got any other mail or email denying my claim so are you guys just getting these checks as of the past few days? Also did they require any further action other than filing that I may have missed? Id be fucking stoked to come home from work to a fat settlement check!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I filled out that redbull settlement a long ass time ago, legitimately as a redbull customer; i don't lie and steal like you low life degenerates. That simply is disagreeable with my moral code. Received a case of redbull the other day. It's in the fridge i probably wont drink it for months. Enjoy your settlement money, many tweakers and trailer trash make their living from this it's lucrative.

Feb 2, 2006
I just checked my email to see f I filed and t said I successfully submitted a claim back in 2014 and never got any other mail or email denying my claim so are you guys just getting these checks as of the past few days? Also did they require any further action other than filing that I may have missed? Id be fucking stoked to come home from work to a fat settlement check!

the checks usually take 6 months to mail out. if the claim is rejected there should be a email alert and/or a letter in the mail. after filing no other action is required. the ones that require proof of purchase are the ones that have the rejection notices

Props: Kon1 and Kon1