File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
All depends I've gotten those letters and I've also got $100+ at least twice as well. Probably depends on the company that is used for validating the settlements and how thoroughly they are checking and/or how many people sign up. If a ton of people do it's probably in their better interest to just do random audits than check every single one.

I always fill them out. Worse case scenario they ask for more info or I get denied.

Feb 2, 2006
what dates do we use on the arm and hammer deodorant?

any date within the range it says

You sure? I've filled out a couple similar ones to the this in the past and got a letter back saying that I was not eligible for the settlement due to my phone number not matching any of their records.
prepaid phones never check because id aint required to activate them

Jul 12, 2002
prepaid phones never check because id aint required to activate them
Ya they won't be able to check your name against anything, but they will have a database of every phone number of every prepaid phone they produced. When you fill out the form, they might check the number you provide to see if it was one of their numbers.

Nov 11, 2006
Got the letter from Lee v carter reed requesting more info and I also got a denial letter from Aliano v Airgas saying they couldnt locate me as a class member. Fuckers......send me a check or dont send me shit :siccness:

Nov 11, 2006
Here is the limits for the carter-reed settlement........

Who’s Eligible

You are a Class Member of the Relacore settlement if you purchased Relacore, Relacore Extra, Relacore PM and/or the Relacore System in the United States for personal use (not for resale) between Jan. 1, 2000 and Nov. 10, 2014.

Potential Award

Up to $28.

Class Members who submit valid and timely claims will be eligible to receive $14 per bottle purchased during the Class Period, up to a maximum of two bottles per household.