FILE SHARING PROGRAM USERS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
it is hidden software that installs without you knowing it in most file sharing programs and through any type of program. It reports illegal programs and what you are doing on your computer back to whoever put that on your computer. IT also boggs down your computer to be allot slower than it should be. GATOR is the spyware that does that mostly. I know cause I found it on mine.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

274!!

and i am constently deletin these mutha fuccas out my shyt too
the worst is lop
if you get taht shyt on yoru comp, damn thats shyt is soo fuccin annoyin n it fuccs up yo shyt so bad, i had xp so i would juss restore to an earlier time when i didnt have it

May 16, 2002
i just fuccin found some last week...my homie installed a different program to find the spyware ... im gonna try this one too and see if i find any more

M

MrFreeze

1-luv folks i had a shitload of em too! i deleted that stupid gator shit like 50 times now and it keeps commin back. good lookin out though dog i think im clean now.

Apr 25, 2002
i got a question my list is up to 95 after the scan.is it safe to delete all 95?i don't know if anythings important and i should keep or is it all junk i should delete?