FILE ERROR NOTIFICATION....NEED HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
should i go head and do this?

my PC has been freezin alot the past couple days....
i know that some e-mail's are juss spam, and i dont wanna do something thats gonna fuck over my PC

.....this is the second time i got this e-mail.

File Error Notification - Instructions To fix File Errors in your Registry:

Your PC may be suffering from serious file errors in your WINDOWS registry which may be the reason why your PC is running so slow, or crashing and freezing from time to time. Also, these can lead to major system problems and possible memory leaks.

Below are instructions that will enable you to Increase Your Computer's Speed, Power, Stability and Reliability in just a few minutes.

Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download for no cost at all

Once again, there are NO OBLIGATIONS for this FREE OFFER that includes our FREE Software, FREE Analysis, FREE Report and 24 Hour Support !

If after completing the free Diagnostic Test it is brought to your attention that your computer's registry does contain file "errors", then it may be in your computer's best interest to fix the potentially harmful file errors in your registry.

Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download now

Copyright Â(C) 2002 - 2007 All Rights Reserved

-----

Feb 23, 2006
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
are you serious.. i don't even open e-mails if i don't know the sender... and nothin' is free.
what do you have.....aol?
i have that also.....and i know it asks you if you want to open it for security reasons.....

i got this e-mail in my yahoo one though.

thanks for the replies...i aint fucken wit it.
i was juss curious because my PC HAS BEEN feezin lately,(prolly cause i been DL way too much music) and this e-mail was the second time it was sent to me.

Dec 25, 2003
LOL.

Never will someone send you an EMAIL saying you have computer problems.

If you have computer problems, they reside in your own computer.

Its not like some kinda good Samaritan is hacking peoples computers looking for people with problems so he can send him a fix it program.

Its a scam.

Never open anything unless you know who sent it to you and it doesnt look or sound like anything is being sold or you have to download anything. Its spam.

Nov 1, 2004
Look, I work in the computer business, these dudes is on some bullshit

You should download/install/run it. Those e-mails are sent from yahoo/aol/comcast/etc. when they notice you dropping connections(from crashes)

It'll fix your problems, these cats dont know what they're talking about, they're "too hood" to know anything about computer.

C

CcytzO_Loc

thas just spyware.....the same companies that tell you your infected and you need to clean up your comp are the ones who infected you to begin with thats how they know you need the shit and how they know how to contact you about it......

C

CcytzO_Loc

usernamex said:
Look, I work in the computer business, these dudes is on some bullshit

You should download/install/run it. Those e-mails are sent from yahoo/aol/comcast/etc. when they notice you dropping connections(from crashes)

It'll fix your problems, these cats dont know what they're talking about, they're "too hood" to know anything about computer.

sounds to me like your trying to get his shit fucced....im from the hood but i know about comps and that is spyware.....they trying to succer you in to pay for their software.....no one would need the software if they didnt have an infected comp so they create this spyware to help them sell their product....

Nov 1, 2004
CcytzO_Loc said:
sounds to me like your trying to get his shit fucced....im from the hood but i know about comps and that is spyware.....they trying to succer you in to pay for their software.....no one would need the software if they didnt have an infected comp so they create this spyware to help them sell their product....

man why you trying to stop dude from fixing his computer, thats just wrong.

lol

C

CcytzO_Loc

lol my bad....go head and fix it cuz usernamex got ya bacc.....just be sure you forward the email with attachments to him too so he can fix his comp later......