Fighting for bin Laden(Documentary)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Do to alot of Op Sec cant say much, but Ill tell u this, the war is far from over here in Iraq and I aint a Fobbit, im outside the wire daily and ive done already been blown up alot and also already earned my purple heart, so that right there without words should tell u how it is here homie know what I mean haha.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
keep your head up out there

my boy Albert is out there right now and he gives me the run down every few days, its crazy and i worry bout him all the time

so my prayers, best wishes and hopes go out to you man, if i find the documentary ill hit your PM box

keep ur head up man (except when rounds fly lol)

and thank you for your service man

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
keep your head up out there

my boy Albert is out there right now and he gives me the run down every few days, its crazy and i worry bout him all the time

so my prayers, best wishes and hopes go out to you man, if i find the documentary ill hit your PM box

keep ur head up man (except when rounds fly lol)

and thank you for your service man

Nov 27, 2002
u could watch it on PBS.ORG anytime after it airs

heres the link:
http://video.pbs.org/
The thing about that tho is out here the internet connection sucks, plus what people dont know is that theirs alot of channels we cant watch that for some reason are blocked like mtv,vh1 and so on, I mean we do have the AFN cable type deal but it costs a shitload and I got a fam and cant be spreading that kinda money around know what im sayin, thats why im asking if anyone can get it for me and put it on a link so I can download it that be koo.

Nov 27, 2002
Much luv to u all for the shout outs and respect n luv, Im here with a battalion of Infantry companies and Armor Cav(If U Aint Cav, U Aint Shit) but they took us off our tanks and we on sum other vehicles, Again One Luv to u all and I hope sumone can find me the documentary.