Fight Night Champion (Fight Night round 5)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
i think that 99cent weight class DL kinda screwed me. the extra weight class means i can't fight MW's as a LW. that was the best part of FN3--- i could face heavyweights as a lightweight (cpu, of course) ..i liked the challenge.

Apr 20, 2005
wow. my ps3 just turned off in the middle of a fight i was winning. then i get the L.

i just lost to an in and outter too. 2 losses in a row. i was red hot last week

Apr 20, 2005
everybody seems to be fighting the same way with that jab and step back shit. the last dude i fought landed 10 punches in each of the last 4 rounds while running ofcourse. i think im putting this game to rest for a while. its getting real boring.

Mar 30, 2006
I rented it last week for the 360. It was cool but like 8FIVE8 said all they do is run in the game. I was playing online last night and my opponent kept headbutting me everytime I stunned him. He ended up winning by spam jabbing. He made his character super tall and had the reach out the window. That's the type of shit that makes you want to throw the controller against the wall.

Apr 8, 2005
lol @ u idiots... all u do to runners is get them in a corner by going at them without your block up so you move faster, trap them in the corner and hit them in the body as many times as u can, if they throw a single hook just counter them then back up, so they will either get pissd and be agressive, or they will lose rounds and become slower so u can beat the breaks off them... lol

Dec 12, 2006
Well got it today and just got done playin it for a minute, I dunno how the fuck im supposed to hit issac frost 100 somethin times in the last match fuc that, the game is sick but even in legacy mode im not tryna fight 10 rounds on the regs wtf is that?? maybe i just dont got that hang of it yet good game tho

Oct 27, 2008
so i usually play against my bro online.. havent played random people in months. so i tried it again last night, & faggots are picking either robinson or cafs with 100 stats. i didnt even know 100 was possible..

anyway, after 3 or 4 of those, i just quit. that shits gay.. i still won all of them, but it was more stressful than it should have been. at least they werent runners...

i'm getting the feeling that most online games are only good when you know the people you're playing, & know they arent going to be cheap..

Apr 8, 2005
i sincerely wish a game like this could be made uncheap. cause even the people that beat me, i was landing more punchs, a higher percentage and everything. they will just either be using bishop, frost or robinson. bishop is a joke if i use robinson, unless its bareknuckles.