fight at subway

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
i agree with just tazing him...just get it over with. hes lucky hes white and they didnt accidentally pull out their gun

im sure those cops are used to having to respond to military fucks who dont know how to drink alcohol

i had an old roommate who always dated military dudes so she would have them and their boys over....the most annoying motherfuckers ever.

pre-drinking they were decently nice guys..but by 11pm after pounding too many coors or miller beers their faces would be all red, they'd start raising their voices way too fuckin loud, by midnight the shirts come off and their competitive alpha male come out and theyd start rasslin and shit, and by 1 am you start hearing the "i don't curr!!" angry yells at each other, bitches screaming "stop fighting!!" and yeah...just a typical night for drunk military dudes....then they'd drive away wasted in their big brand new trucks

what i hate is a lot of these guys are from the midwest or south and just come to san diego for service but then end up liking it and staying

we dont need more guys who get shit faced, and start yelling and slurring "i fought for your freedom motherfucker!!!"