FIGHT AT A'S GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
HAHA..Y'ALL SEE THAT FIGHT? HELLA FUNNY RANGERS THROWIN CHAIRS INTO THE STANDS AND SHIT. THAT ONE BIG ASS WHITE DUDE WIT THE GOATEEE ON THE RANGERS WAS HEATED....I WOULDNT FUCC WIT HIM....THAT WOULDA BEEN TIGHT TO SEE IN PERSON

Aug 13, 2002
YEA i was there last night that shit was off tha hook. security couldnt hold texas bitch ass pitcher and all hell broke lose. then a flying chair flew in the seats at hit a lady on da nose. them the pigs came 2 file a report and the pitcher got locked up. fuck texas. we on dis town shit. peace.

Jun 18, 2004
^^^Don't go triple post with that long ass sig.

On topic-I woulda put my face in front of that chair in a second if I was there...fuck, go to the game and win the lottery, definitley worth a broken nose. :hurt:

Apr 25, 2002
He got arrested, he'll have criminal charges pressed against him, and the couple will file a civil suit to get some money out of em. Nobody threw a chair back, he threw a chair and that's about all that happened. Security didn't really do shit cuz they didn't know it was gonna happen, dude did that shit out of nowhere for no reason, the fans weren't cussin at him or really talkin shit or nothin so nobody expected anything to happen.

Apr 25, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
probaly said some racial shit or sumthin bout his family I went to the Indians/A's game Friday and some guy called Matt Lawton a dirty n***er so it was probaly some shit like that that pissed Fransisco off
The guy who did it said he said "Who's gonna blow the game?" then Francisco went "Your mom!" and dude said "Your momma!" back to him, and he ran up on em. About 10 different people called various radio shows I heard today that said the same thing. Oakland security had the same story. They said the guy didn't do nothing that would get you kicked out (cussing or using racial slurs get you kicked out.)

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002

hahahahahaha @ everyone's faces

step 2:

step 3:

suddenly, it's not all in fun anymore.

a different angle, equally funny.