FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
CB you're a fag...soccer players be gettin their LEGS broken while playing...its def. ain't no bitch shit that you seem to be on

But back to the topic, of course I'm going to going for Iran because that's where I'm from and I'd like to see the U.S. do some damage too so maybe motherfuckers would appreciate the sport more down here...

But I'm gonna be realistic b/c Iran has to play Mexico (which is a damn good team), Portugal (even better) and Angola (which I think we can beat)...so I don't think they are gonna make it to the second round but I'm glad they even made it so...watch out for #8 ALI KARIMI...straight baller

Who's gonna win it all? Obviously Brazil HAVE to be the favorites...you got Adriano, Ronaldinho (insanely good player), Ronaldo, Robinho, Kaka..AND they have good goalkeeper's too now, something they haven't had in a long time..besides them tho, I was liking Italy until TOTTI got injured so I'm skeptical about them now...

In order I'd say:

1 - Brazil
2 - Argentina
3- Holland
4 - Italy

germany won't make it to the final, they don't have much depth and the whole country is hating on the team anyway...

Mar 2, 2004
Obviously, Brazil is by far the best team...

... like France in 2k2.

I think Brazil will pass the first round but I dont see them in final.

My favorites are Germany (really solid team, maybe a little too young in defense but they'll be at home), Italy (even without Totti) and England (best midfield IMO with Gerrard/Lampard/Cole/Beckham).

And I still hope France'll do a great tournament but the team was weak during the qualifications, even with some of the best players and Zidane/Makélélé/Thuram come back.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
in awe that people on here actually know about soccer....not knockin soccer,but i dont know ANYBODY that watches,kinda refreshing to see a conversation like this. even though i have no idea what you guys are talking about

GO USA!!!

Jan 24, 2006
SiccFucc said:
in awe that people on here actually know about soccer....not knockin soccer,but i dont know ANYBODY that watches,kinda refreshing to see a conversation like this. even though i have no idea what you guys are talking about

GO USA!!!
i just got into soccer last summer when nothing else was going on thing that got me going is all the missed goals that should have been made i love saying to the players that miss them you stupid fucks its so easy and it goes off the cross bar dumb fucks

final scores between american football and soccer are basically the same american you get scores of 21-7 21-14 soccer its 3-1 3-2 same shit different sport soccer is really underrated my fellow americans have overinflated heads thats why were still stuck on inches and feet instead of cm and meters like the rest of the world and you wonder why we are getting dumber at math and sciences

Aug 13, 2005
Also I think Iran is a sleeper team.

The world cup will be either won by England or Brazil, England is on point this year.

Italy had a chance until Totti's injury.

Mar 9, 2005
I don't think England has much of a chance - althought the fact that Sven Goren Erikkson is leaving after the world cup might give the team some motivation to send him off in style.

I'm supporting Australia all the way - I don't think we have much of a chance to actually win it (or even make it to the quarters), but stranger things have happened. Apart from Australia, I'm also a big KNVB supporter (Netherlands, go oranje!!), so if Australia can't get there, I'm atleast hoping the dutch can!

Either way, I'm looking forward to the world cup more than any sporting event this year. Then again, the cricket world cup is coming up this year too, that should also be sweet. Wow, big year for sport!

May 19, 2005
itll either be France,Brasil,or England.

and i aint sayin france cause im french,they got a insane fuckin line up,but the downside is,a team full of stars doesnt make a star team.Trezeguet,Henry do insanly good in there clubs,but when you put them together they cant pull off shit.

and the friendly games dont mean shit,thats were the coach is able to try stuff hed neve think of doin in a real game,plus it makes the losing team work that much harder

oh ya and fuck brasil and fuck england.If england wins,theyll still be goin crazy over it in 3 years

Jul 12, 2002
Im going for US and England. I know the US aint that good but they're improving with every World Cup. We got a tough draw this year though, hopefully we can make it to the 2nd round at least. I got some friends that are going and I'm jealous as fuck! Hopefully I'll have some funds saved up to go in 2010.

To everybody that thinks soccer is a "pussy" sport, then what the fuck is basketball? I love basketball but if you gonna knock soccer then take a look at basketball you can barely touch each other without a foul getting called. In soccer as long as you use your shoulder you can knock the shit out of somebody or savagely fuck somebody up with a slide tackle.

Doit

Sicc OG
Jan 30, 2006
I'm gonna make the effort to watch as many games as I can... I love the world cup.. I'll be going for: Croatia, Serbia and Germany.