****FIFA SOCCER 10****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ive been watching alot of soccer as of late (Barclays Premier League)....Which has brought me to this game.....Is it hard to put moves together?....

I have nba 2k10 for a trade if anyone knows anyone trying to off this game....

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
^^^^^I was never a soccer fan until I bought Winning 11 9 and then fifa 09 and now fifa 10 and just ordered fifa 10 world cup. Since I started playing these games I've been paying attention to soccer and like watching it cuz I know alot of the players name from owning the video games. I highly recommend you get Fifa 10.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ fifa 10

fifa world cup is same kind of gameplay but it only has teams which represent countrys e.g. england, usa, egypt, whatever

fifa 10 has all international teams, those which represent countrys and those which are based within countrys e.g. manchester united, l.a. galaxy, england, spain

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
quick question: Is it possible to bend it in the goal on a corner kick? I've came really close but have never succeeded. Anyone done this before?
yeah but its pointless, just aim for a tall guy and header it in.

Ive been watching alot of soccer as of late (Barclays Premier League)....Which has brought me to this game.....Is it hard to put moves together?....

I have nba 2k10 for a trade if anyone knows anyone trying to off this game....
It is easy to pick up and play. Good to see you getting into it.

^^^^^I was never a soccer fan until I bought Winning 11 9 and then fifa 09 and now fifa 10 and just ordered fifa 10 world cup. Since I started playing these games I've been paying attention to soccer and like watching it cuz I know alot of the players name from owning the video games. I highly recommend you get Fifa 10.
good shit man, support your nation in the world cup.

^ fifa 10

fifa world cup is same kind of gameplay but it only has teams which represent countrys e.g. england, usa, egypt, whatever

fifa 10 has all international teams, those which represent countrys and those which are based within countrys e.g. manchester united, l.a. galaxy, england, spain
the gameplay is better in fifa world cup, its alot harder but it is really good online with the division system and world cup mode, plus it has 200 nations unlike fifa 10s 15 or so

FUCK so I ordered fifa world cup for no reason since I have fifa 10? SON OF A BITCH!
nah man its a good game, I suggest you play CYC mode, (captain your country) will give you a good feel for the game.