Fifa 15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Beast!

I have a few legend cards worth a few mill, thinking of selling to gather a few beast squads like that. You buying coins?
Yeah bro I got like a mill for 10 bucks lol

What legends do you have? I think xbox 1 and xbox 360 are same market. I want to get Kluivert and Ronaldo soooo bad, they are my all time favourite players.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Yeah bro I got like a mill for 10 bucks lol

What legends do you have? I think xbox 1 and xbox 360 are same market. I want to get Kluivert and Ronaldo soooo bad, they are my all time favourite players.
I'm on XB1. I have the Portuguese Legends: Futre, Pauletta and Rui Costa... I bought them when they where all 300k to 600k.

Now they are worth millions. I actually sold Costa... kinda sad I did, he made my team look good, but really he was no better then my non-rare CM.

I think I'll probably buy a few more coins when spring break hits. By them they will be super cheap, and people dumping them off before Fifa 16 hits.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Do you know how much Kluivert and Ronaldo legends go for?
Not sure, not at the console, I'd look.

Most them now are over a few mill now... I mean, I sold Rui Costa for 1.2Million, after I bought him for 600k... thought I came up. I wanted to rebuy him again and his card is not like 3-4 million now fuuu. Figo is like 7-8 million.

Ronoldo (CR7) is like 14 million. Prices this year in fifa have gone full retard.

Mar 6, 2014
Getting higher up in the FUT h2h divisions, in 3 now and won every title and have been promoted every season since I got the game a week ago.

I'm starting to play better players now who know how to defend, so I have to drop my 4-2-3-1 and go for a 4-3-3 False 9 with Lewandowski. I need Robben on the RW though, his pace and dribbling are perfect for this tactic.

Currently looks like this, changed positions with modifiers.