Fifa 09 Demo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Came out today on xboxlive, you can download it, the shit is so dope, way more polished then fifa 08 from what I can tell..... oh but the best thing is... USER CONTROLLED CELEBRATIONS AFTER YOU SCORE!!! so so so tight.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Im copping I havent played a soccer game in a while, I used to be stuck on the reg xbox playin the old fifas.

EA spills FIFA 09 release date

Thursday 31-Jul-2008 10:59 AM Possible-PES killer confirmed for October
25 Comments
EA has revealed the release date of FIFA 2009 for PS3, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PSP, DS and mobile platforms.

The game will hit European shelves on October 3, and according to MCV and boasts a number of improvements over previous games.

"We've made over 250 improvements from last year and we wanted to give the team the time they needed to make the best FIFA game possible," said senior product manager Trevor Uzice.

"We're continuing to build on the solid foundation from last year which saw us create the most successful FIFA both in terms of sales and quality."

The improvements include a 20-player online mode, more responsive shooting, better goalies and an arcade mode for Wii.

May 19, 2005
i know the graphics gotta be sick,but does it even hold a flame to pro evolution?if you havnt played pro evo dont bother responding,id like to switch over,but all the fifas iv played have been so shitty compared to pro evo

May 27, 2006
i played both for the last 7 years (back when it was called ISS, also played ISS on N64 in 97 or something). Pro Evo always has the game physics on lock EA the Graphics. havent played FIFA09 Demo but as i see they have taken some feature from Euro 08 game which was not that bad imo (like the celebration feature)

Nov 4, 2005
no doubt, its hella tight.... just some many little things are improved.... they also have a ref on the field and the 2 linesmen on the sidelines....

Defenders hands go up when there is an offsides..
thats old news for those of you who play pro evo

Pro Evolution 2009 is gonna kill shit

Sep 4, 2002
I just been to busy playing other games on the next gen console probably that's why I haven't got one. Fifa is my shit though I remember the last Fifa I played had the Mexican League.
they had the mexican leagues in 07(i think), 08, and will have them in 09...

I mean on the back of fifa case its in english and spanish.... They always have some sort of American player and Mexican player on the cover for the North American release of the game