Fiend (ex no limt) Comming soon from Ruff Ryders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why should I support him? What has he done for me? I'll buy his cd if it's tight but other than that I'm not supporting another able bodied grown man just cuz he releases a new cd. In that case, let me go back to the record store and support everybodys cd:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Lil Demon said:
Ya fiend is one of the tightest rappers outta no limit where did ya hear he was on ruff rydaz?

i coped that Holiday Styles cd and inside the booklet it said Fiend "The Addiction" coming soon....

Fiend went gold.. news to me.. but thats sicc as fuck for him...

Apr 25, 2002
Nigga I asked you a simple question and then you start bleeding. If you taking offense to the question then you's a softy to me. F U and F this thread.:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
^ you read that wrong dawg.... it says master p never supported fiend, and fiend deserves to be supported and shit....

young loc, your question says why should you support him.. if you heard of feind then you know hes tite as fuck and since he has a new cd, you should pick it up and give it a listen....

Apr 25, 2002
fiend is hard - i think "theres one in every family" is one of no limit's better albums....

biggz you heard "street life"? its his second and last on no limit - also tight, but alot different than "family"