FIANALLY HERE NEW EXCLUSIVE KNOCC!!!! KING CZAR feat AMMUNITION & MAC PACINO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
FINALLY HERE NEW EXCLUSIVE KNOCC!!!! KING CZAR feat AMMUNITION & MAC PACINO!

What up playaz as promised here is another sicc track from my upcoming album "Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated" Peep game and holla back mane...out..

KING CZAR feat. Ammunition & Mac Pacino. Singing by: De Vue of D.B.S.

1st verse AMMUNITION, 2nd verse KING CZAR, 3rd verse MAC PACINO (MAC & A.K.)

"Live From Da Graveyard"

www.bayareamuzak.com/graveyard.html

T

thug_proppa

Shit is tight hommie!!!!! glad to see you put another song up. nathan but heat just like the other joint.

keep doing ya thang mayne.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ BIG TREEZ.....

BIG MIKE... WASSUP WIT IT. I'M BOUT TO GO AND CHECK THE COVER RIGHT NOW.... WHEN YOU GITTIN COPIES OF THE ALBUM BACK?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ 9 MIL.....

IT'S ALL GRAVY DAWG.... I AINT GONE BE POSTIN MUCH, BUT PM ME WHEN YOU NEED ME, OR GIT MY NUMBER FROM C4....

Apr 26, 2002
who mixed this??? is this the final??? i'm just saying folks cause the vocals are here and there...ya dig?? good shit though folks...you never hit me bout them beats homie? i'm tellin you homie, you going to missing out folks.....do what you do czar, hit me when you ready............peace.

Playa-T

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
na that aint the final mix dogg, just a lil somethin for yall to let ya eardrums vibe to and get yall ready for this new album to drop

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Much Luv Yall!!

What up yall, good lookin out, yeah its some moe of dat thunder shit. Yo Mac fasho its comin tight soon dogg..Good lookin out thug proppa.. Yo highspeed yeah its not the final mix but good enough to feel the track, hit me this week and we can do da damn thang.. My boy 9 Meezy yeah its on and crackin dogg.. Keep the feedback comin, its greatly appreciated..gone..

Jun 27, 2002
AMMUNITION

man i hope that cats flow got better than that weak ass CD he put , the Stompalation, that shit was the wackest CD i've heard all yeard.....glad i didnt buy it....as for the other, yall got spits...ima post back when i d-load the song and peep it, but Ammunition is weak as fuck.....i aint hatin but the cat cant rap,

M

MrFreeze

Re: AMMUNITION

mustynutz said:
Ammunition is weak as fuck.....i aint hatin but the cat cant rap,
i kinda gotta agree and im not really feelin king czar either. sorry homie but your style and beats aint doin it for me. good luck tho.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah, you wanna hear some comedy...listen to "folks all around" on The Stompilation.....that shit gets me laughin every time...if it wasnt for that song wit woodie i wouldnt even have kept the cd....damn shame it should be like that too.....I aint heard any King Czar, ima peep the track when i get to the house

May 26, 2002
Re: AMMUNITION

mustynutz said:
man i hope that cats flow got better than that weak ass CD he put , the Stompalation, that shit was the wackest CD i've heard all yeard.....Ammunition is weak as fuck.....i aint hatin but the cat cant rap,
I respect your opinyun cuzz but ammo does have flows. He has been to my studio a couple times and aint nobody had nothing negative to say about him. Ammo do yo thang...As for KingCzar...when his shit is released I think some OPINYUNS might change. Ammo,Czar lets puts some heat rocks on these niggaz..I say a track that is made just fo these these nig's on BART...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok here we go, I will not internet bang, but just a quick reply, to MustyNutz, its good that u voice an opinion, but to be a STR8 UP HATER DAMN!!! Why is it so many jealous people on this board, and let me explain...If u dont feel another artist on here or wherever, then say that but to str8 out say stupid shit to try to degrade an artist is plain HATERIZM! I can take my critisizm very easy, because I have the confidence to know I will make it in this game.. But as for my boy Ammo, most people feel him and thats enough to know he will make it also.. So keep the hatin to a minimum and just say u aint feelin someone instead of using wordz to try to down another mufucka tryin to do his shit. But its all good all promotion is good promotion homie..Keep it comin.
As for Mr freeze, that is how u voice an opinion, but its to bad u aint feelin me, but pretty soon u will feel me and the HEAT I bring, but again u atleast voiced your opinion in the right manner, so its all good..Gone..

Jun 27, 2002
man, let the board be the judge......post up some track from the stompalation and see what cats think, i aint hatin, but the shit was weak...thats my opinion and i let it be known, if you dont like it drop two tears in a bucket and say fuck it dogg, im too old of a cat to be fucked by ya'll kittens and thats real spittin.....i dont take back my opinion for no man, and fact is i sho aint no hater man, if ya boy got somebody to pay for his shit....mo power to em, but im glad i didnt but it , cause the album didnt live up to my expectations of music nowadays,and i let that be know, how the fuck is it hatin....i didnt say the cat was some sucka, or he pay ugly bitches for pussy...i just said the cat cant rap.....

done

May 9, 2002
SHIT I KNOW AMMUNITION HAS STEPPED IT UP SINCE THAT LAST CD AND IF U ASK HIM HE'LL TELL U IT WASNT HIS BEST WORK. I DONT THINK ITS AS BAD AS U SAY THERE'S A COUPLE KNOCKS ON THERE. I THINK THE SONG ON THE STOMPILATION THAT I GOT ON WAS TIGHT. ACTIONS WAS COOL. AND HIS NEW SHIT IS SOUNDIN TIGHT SO TO SAY THE CAT CANT RAP IS FAULTY MAYNE U AINT HEARD ENOUGH FROM HIM TO MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT.

Jun 27, 2002
ok dogg, well like my original statement says...basically, i hope the latest work is better than "stompilation"
which song was it you were on?.....there were two song that were alright ...4 and 14, but the rest i just wasnt feelin ammos spits...and some of the cats on the album tried to sound like bone too much in my opinion.....