few tokztero pics (Free The Tokz)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
so are you just lifting peoples personall photos from like facebook and posting them here?
i mean obviously a few cats proped and enjoyed seeing them, but isnt it kinda of wierd for you to be posting all these
personal photos of people you dont know on the sicc? call me old fashion but unless tokztero mailed you those
cdc flicas and instructed you to share them with the homies, what the fuck are you doing? lol

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
so are you just lifting peoples personall photos from like facebook and posting them here?
i mean obviously a few cats proped and enjoyed seeing them, but isnt it kinda of wierd for you to be posting all these
personal photos of people you dont know on the sicc? call me old fashion but unless tokztero mailed you those
cdc flicas and instructed you to share them with the homies, what the fuck are you doing? lol
I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY TO, BECAUSE SOME OF THE SO CALLED "NEW PIC'S" WEREN'T NEW AT ALL N THEN HE'S ALL BLURING OUT PIC'S LIKE THEY'RE NOT ALREADY ON THE NET OR SOMETHING. MAYBE I'M WRONG ON SOME OF THEM, BUT THEY JUST SEEM LIKE PIC'S THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE NET.

May 17, 2006
:l smh, the hell is wrong with some you cats.... he's a homeboy rapper RIGHT? i never said they were new. just though i share something with his so called fans. theres always someone complaining bout something. you dont like that i posted photos of him, right him a letter, i think Smiley know where he at. handle it dude, since you have issues with it

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
:l smh, the hell is wrong with some you cats.... he's a homeboy rapper RIGHT? i never said they were new. just though i share something with his so called fans. theres always someone complaining bout something. you dont like that i posted photos of him, right him a letter, i think Smiley know where he at. handle it dude, since you have issues with it
I THINK HE WAS JUST WONDERING WHY YOU WERE POSTING UP ALL THE PIC'S (NOT JUST TOKER'S). I DON'T GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT N I KNOW YOU DIDN'T CALL THESE NEW, BUT YOU CALLED SOME OTHERS YOU POSTED NEW. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT THO HOMIE. SOMEONE'S ABOUT TO WRITE A WILA UP TO LEVEL 4. HAHA J.K.... I'M SURE TOKER DIDN'T CARE, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU BLURRED OUT HIS FAMILY.

Nov 2, 2002
Tokz made the choice to be a public figure (a rapper), so he should expect things like this.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
your funny homie,
i was poking fun at what would motivate you to copy/paste these photos here..
so hit your asthma inhaler n de-swell your chest dude.