Females with kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
Bone said:
Its depends. Some niggaz dont takecare of they kids, some dont even know 'em. I dont see nothin wrong wit it. Woman wit kids aint no thang. Its just somethin you have to accept cause it comes wit the package. Aint nothin wrong! As far as the baby daddy., I got nothin to say about the man playa- But fa sho, she gotta be done it him, no possibilites of them getting back. Gotta watch ya self wit these woman though
true dat.... here's my situation..... 2 kids 2 baby daddy's....
my first bd, that was doomed from the start, he was a woman beating bitch. so i bounced with my daughter and the clothes on my back.... i knew perhaps one day i would meet mr. right and get married, and be happy forever.....went back to school, got a tight ass job..... met the man i thought was "the 1".... boy was i dead wrong, (he was jealous, that should have been a sign)at first all hunky dory, and boom like jeckyll and hide..... he said he was down to have a baby and everything, and used every excuse later on to get outta the relationship.... blamed me, friends, parents, everything and everyone....we are finally done,he don't pay child support, but i let him pick up the baby so i can go out and move on with my life , i met a cool ass muthafucka but we don't spend as much time as we would like together i just wanna be happy , but niggas be scared, and i don't blame them.... i just tell them yo' look they got they daddies, i don't want no more kids, i just want companionship,lol!!!!