female teachers have threesome with teenage boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

the one on the left is sexy

the one on the right will let you put it in any hole she has
LMAO funny thing is the bitch on the left look like she could be in the middle of wedding planning with her uber-white corporate husband, ...we'll call him "Blake"

Her & Blake gonna get married in a few months & here she is sewing her royal oats by fucking children & getting her ass eaten out by another teacher & a little boy.

I can overhear this at her wedding now:

"Oh my god becky, can you believe how happy Blake & Sandy are? ...this is best wedding ever!"

....Blake not knowin his wife is a pedophile.

a pedophile I'd take full advantage of off a few rufies & a bottle of cheap champagne.

dumbass hoes. lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I never can understand why these kids don't keep their mouths shut. Of course when I was that age the temptation to brag would be strong
Hell yeah it would. It's one of those things that you'd tell your closest friends and they'd be like "don't tell anyone, and you didn't hear this from me." I've always been a vault with something that someone asked me not to share with someone else, but you know damn well some high schoolers are gonna spread that type of rumor FAST

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Hell yeah it would. It's one of those things that you'd tell your closest friends and they'd be like "don't tell anyone, and you didn't hear this from me." I've always been a vault with something that someone asked me not to share with someone else, but you know damn well some high schoolers are gonna spread that type of rumor FAST
and talk about it on fb where there parents can see. then the parents find out, go thru they sons phone and its a wrap.
they dont make broads like they used to. like lisicki was saying, they get bored and wanna try new things, live on the wildside. had a few like that lol