female rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
only ones i ever thought were dope were-

Lady of Rage
Mia X
MC Lyte

besides that none really. imo Lil' Kim & foxy brown are over rated and all the rest got a good song or two. but thats it

opinions?

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
Storm from the outlawz was the best ive ever heard on the Mic, sadly she retired after pac passed but made some appearances here and their since, deep spiritual bitch, with a raw voice, man i miss her

Nov 7, 2006
"I rock hard n stuff with my afro puffs" lol who ever sings that song, shes the most G bitch i ever heard or scene just forgot her name lol

Aug 7, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
"I rock hard n stuff with my afro puffs" lol who ever sings that song, shes the most G bitch i ever heard or scene just forgot her name lol
you talkin about medusa?

ill emcees - Lauryn Hill... Jean Grae... Psalm One... Lady Bug Mecca...

Aug 7, 2006
Sketchy B said:
Yeah, Medusa and Mystic are (were?) two of the hardest on the West Coast. Mystic's song 'W' with Planet Asia is real nice...
yea Mystic is hard, i got her Cuts for life album(extended version) and that shit is ill forealz. but I heard she is coming out with another album soon also

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Shawnna, Jean Grae, Lauren Hill...

Growing up, I've always liked Lyte, Latifah, and a couple others..

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Jean Gray hella hard. Sound crazy since she's a girl, but she did a track about a girl who was abused and shit, and it was amazing. Tali Demon ain't bad. I enjoy Lady Sovereign, as cheesy as that is. And I enjoy some Missy Elliott. That's all I've heard that I liked tho.

Sep 19, 2006
^Lady sovereign is definately unique, i like some of her songs. I also like Missy Elliott some, but i don't find myself listening to women rappers at all, as much as i would like to. Rah Digga is probably my favorite female mc tho