Felon (2008)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
yeah, tight movie..his wife is a rider for standing by his side...even her mom was on some "f--k him..you need to move on"...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Roz, don't let yourself be fooled.

That shit was VERY realistic & happened just like you see it.

It was called Gladiator school & the C.O's would send in rivals to the yard in the SHU where you got a 14 x 7 'yard' & the final outcome was death weather that shit was by the guard tower or the rival you were fighting.

in 92 those punk ass CO's boiled a man til his skin came off as they scrubbed him with floor brushes intended to clean concrete, thats how crooked they are.

Torture was a charge from early in the prison’s history. In April 1992, prisoner Vaughn Dortch, who had suffered mental delusions and had been confined to the Violent Control Unit of the SHU, was ordered to bathe after having smeared himself with fecal matter. When he refused, prison guards forced him into a tub with hot water, resulting in burns[citation needed] to the lower parts of his body. He filed suit and the case was settled, resulting in a payment of $997,000 to Dortch. The settlement was ordered confidential by the presiding federal judge, but it was widely publicized by a 60 Minutes TV show on February 27, 1994.[3] The lead prison nurse later testified about this case in Madrid v. Gomez.

I believe you on that part... the part that seemed unrealistic, was the ending to me... He was too lucky...

Sep 17, 2007
I am still baked from the 4/20 wake n bake so i don't really remember the end off the top of my head lol
i feel you, i been blown since 5:30 am. wont stop till midnight..lol

but i dont think he could of fucked up that big ass compton crip.