Feedback Please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2010
icycrew.com
Somethings gotta shake:
The beat and raps were way too mainstream for my taste, but I gotta admit that it was tight, just because it's not my favourite genre does not mean that I can't hear what's good and not.
I liked your rhymes and the selection of artists were pretty good.
But to be honest, it felt like I was listening to Paul Wall and Haystak or something, a bit too generic sound. Even though you can spit, I would like to hear more original stuff.

Ballin'
I was quite surprised with the song, country and mainstream hiphop mixed together.
Well I liked it, it had its charm, even though I can't say that I'm a country fan.
I actually got an Insane Clown Posse "HOMIES" feeling from this.
It was nice, your flow was tight and the quality was great.

Damn it feels good.
The beat is alright, but the content of the lyrics feels like the same as the other songs.
It's very generic, and even though I can see people bumping this, I didn't like it.
You're definently talented, but I can't say I enjoyed this song.

Overall:
You definently know how to spit, but in my opinion the beats and the lyrics were too mainstream and generic.
It feels like I heard it before.
But hey! Everyone likes different things, so I don't want to put you down or nothing, it just wasen't my thing.
I think you could go places, and if you tried to come up with something more original, I'd def. bump your shit.