feedback on EQUIPTO's mixtape????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2003
just tryin to get some HONEST feedback on whoever heard it or got it...let me no wut yall think..(beat selection,raps,mixdown,,wutever)...

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
AYE MAYNE , I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU ABOUT SOMETHIN DID YOU RECIEVE IT , AND WHERE IS THE MIXTAPE AVAILABLE AT???

May 12, 2003
////?????

i dont thank i recieved it man....holla back & let me no wut's on yo mind..the mixtape is available at Amoeba,Rasputins, or on line @ MILLIONDOLLARDREAM.COM....

May 12, 2003
yea

right on for the comments...i'm not really the type to drop a mixtape,,but when the opportunity came, i jumped on it..but i wanted to make it different from all the rest..i'm glad yall feelin it...

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I didnt know it was out yet so I jus peeped it on n-ridaz pimpin, shits pretty dope, You got that voice & Flow that'll make a muthafucka actually listen ta you got ta say. On that note im still slumpin vintage Vol. 1 & 2 :) I like tha more str8 from tha gut shit you did back then, dont get me wrong your hard shits sicc too, but that heart shit wit your flow go good ta me, good shit hookin up wit nick peace on some beats!! Peace out pimpin..Moon

May 12, 2003
yea

the vintage series is at a stand still for now...there's volume 1 threw 3...right on MOONCHILD... i aint gonna lose my str8 from the gut feelin, but i feel exactly wut u sayin!..times call for certain things,,sometimes you either adjust or shut up..feel?...i had to adjust...my new album will most likely drop in FEB. 2004 under MILLION DOLLAR DREAM...i gotta lot of it done,i just want it to sound right & come out @ the right time...i think the mixtape can give you a good idea of how i might handle this album....

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: yea

Coo Shit Playa, I Got High Expectations For it, yea take your time, make it a classic, try & limit your appearences too:) ghost...
equipto said:
the vintage series is at a stand still for now...there's volume 1 threw 3...right on MOONCHILD... i aint gonna lose my str8 from the gut feelin, but i feel exactly wut u sayin!..times call for certain things,,sometimes you either adjust or shut up..feel?...i had to adjust...my new album will most likely drop in FEB. 2004 under MILLION DOLLAR DREAM...i gotta lot of it done,i just want it to sound right & come out @ the right time...i think the mixtape can give you a good idea of how i might handle this album....