Feedback for Hafway House Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
www.hafwayhouse.com
I like the cover because it's different. It's a break from the norm. To be honest, I didn't like at first either, but it grew on me. It's not the same old bullshit. I respect everybody's opinions and I didn't expect everyone to like it, but I'll let the music speak for itself. This album is a collection of songs from all the artists we're putting out under our label, Hafway House to give everyone a taste of our roster.

I scanned the picture in myself and I didn't do a good job, so the artwork is a lot cleaner than it looks.
Keep the opinions coming, the feedback is appreciated.

Jan 21, 2004
I THINK TO GO ALONG WIT THE NAME....YOU SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE FROM THE ALBUM IN WINDOWS LIKE BRADY BUNCH AND TO ADD TO THE SHADY CONCEPT HAVE THEM DOIN SHIT TO EACH OTHER SORT OF LIKE THE LIL STICC GUYS ARE DOIN.....JUS MY TWO CENTS......

May 11, 2002
www.hafwayhouse.com
CcytzO said:
I THINK TO GO ALONG WIT THE NAME....YOU SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE FROM THE ALBUM IN WINDOWS LIKE BRADY BUNCH AND TO ADD TO THE SHADY CONCEPT HAVE THEM DOIN SHIT TO EACH OTHER SORT OF LIKE THE LIL STICC GUYS ARE DOIN.....JUS MY TWO CENTS......
Thats what we were going to do but 2-3 people have used the windows thing so we went with this. thanx for the input