feedbacc from the Sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
You can't even stream the shit?!!?

Well I heard 40 seconds of the first song. The beat's cool, but I have no interest in your lyrics, although some might. You're average and I'd be pissed off if you got famous. That's about the only real feedback you'll get in this thread.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
MTV markets perpetual adolescence which leaves "adults" with childish and ignorant mindsets well into their 30's.

TL;DR, TV rots your brain.

Jun 5, 2004
SEE I TAKE A CHANCE ON DOWNLOADING IT CUZ IM A NICE GUY... NOW I GOT ANOTHER WHACK SONG THAT IM PROBABLY GONNA HEAR ONCE A WEEK IN MY ITUNES SHUFFLE.

ITS GONNA COME ON WHILE IM TAKING A SHIT, IM GONNA WALK OUT THE BATHROOM, AND SOMEBODYS GONNA BE LIKE "WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS GAY ASS SHIT?"

Feb 12, 2007
SEE I TAKE A CHANCE ON DOWNLOADING IT CUZ IM A NICE GUY... NOW I GOT ANOTHER WHACK SONG THAT IM PROBABLY GONNA HEAR ONCE A WEEK IN MY ITUNES SHUFFLE.

ITS GONNA COME ON WHILE IM TAKING A SHIT, IM GONNA WALK OUT THE BATHROOM, AND SOMEBODYS GONNA BE LIKE "WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS GAY ASS SHIT?"
hahahahaha damn....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
based on the past replies, i have decided not to sacrific hard drive space to agree with these folks.
I think you should try something else, like suicide on tape..
I would rather lick the floor of a BART station bathroom in oakland than waste my time listening to this.

you want feed back?...can the world feed you back to that vagina you crawled out of....,i mean.. you can come back someday, just without the ability to speak or sing